Favourite Star Trek Race

What is your favourite Star Trek Race?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Q a race? I thought it is a supreme being, no?

Originally posted by rty

Well, it is supposed to be.. but then again, some might argue they're simple a race with extraordinary abilities and power...

Interesting thought you have, Wolf, but I am very upset that you left out Betazoid. ;(

Originally posted by rty
they're a little ambiguous on this point... Q is the name of the being who constantly bugs Jean-Luc Picard, but is also the name of the "dimension" where he comes from (i.e. the Q-Continuum). there are also other "Q-beings", like a female that Q mated with...

I'm surprised you left out species 8472. Even the Borg fear them and have failed in their assimilation attempts.

More info on star trek races.

Races

Lost Races

More Races

Speaking of star trek. How much of your PC is star trek? For example my ICQ sound scheme is star trek. Used to have star trek windows sound themes but turned that off. Occasionally have Star Trek wallpapers but now usually pictures I took with my digicam. I also have Star Trek ships posters on my wall. I stopped watching Voyager cos I saw it 1.5 times already. Any news of new Star Trek series coming soon? BTW the movie will be out in December. Check it out here. Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.