F200EXR sharings sessions photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the compliments, i'll post my pics in spain when i'm back on the following week, flying off this tuesday night.

at least i discover some techniques on using this camera for various shoot. haha

Guys, post your pics too.

Kopiokaya, can do MO for the battery, i dun't mind getting my fourth battery for it.

I m also interested in getting some batteries. Any chance for the mo to materialize by this week? If not, does anyone know which shop in sls sell the cheapest batteries? Need them quite urgently for a overseas trip.

Same scene as Excel-glsi's but shot with DR 400%.

EXR800.jpg

Thanks kopiokaya
I did notice the price for the better shadow performance is a slightly over-saturated sky. If you recall the F200 catalogue on the lady in the corridors? I tried one shot like this at DR800% but can't seem to match anywhere near that "promo" photo. I believe in order to bring out the best in DR800% mode, the choice of focus and metering mode is important but can't seem to figure it out so far. Anyone can share how to best bring out such shots?

btw, nice images everyone! A pity I was not able to join in. jacon did try to squeeze me in but I did not want to bother him too much. There will be other opportunities.
For the shots, I am more interested in those that push the capabilities of the F200 to max, in particular the night shots. I must say they are quite good with good contrast and low noise. :thumbsup: Personally, I think the camera also manages very well on auto balance mode too.

Use spot metering.

thanks.. that sounds logical except instead of a professional model, my subject is a fidgety kid...more challenging for the F200 unless I set to "sports" mode. :bsmilie:

may i know whats spot metering?

is there such function in f200exr?

got it, thanks.....

Yes, go to MENU > PHOTOMETRY > SPOT.

The metering area is then concentrated in the [+] on the screen.

learnt something new today :) Thanks.

Ok, for night shots......can we adjust the shutter and apeture speed at the same time?

for eg...to take this shot......what settings would u put?

2997595400098520274S600x600Q85.jpg

My wife tot this is a promo ad from Toyota..

yishundamtoyotaz.jpg

This pic is taken at Yishun Dam where I stand at the centre grass divider and took a pic to my car using Manual mode of ISO 100. Quality was lost due to the erasure of license plate number. Else look very sharp..and really like a poster.

Last edited:
After that, tot of eating some the grass at the centre grass divider after buying my FujiFilm F200 EXR at the IT Show 2009...

dscf0045q.jpg

My two night shots at Marina

Last edited:
Is anyone fortunate enough to own both the LX3 and the f200EXR and can show photo's taken with both cameras.

I know that a search will show examples by review experts, but, I would like to see it from a non review site person.

Photo's taken by a person like you or me (only I can't afford both :bsmilie:)

Cheers :)

dear all,
may i know how to upload photos for this page?
i click the icon with mountain, is prompt a box with "http:// ........"

i saw below specification for this cam, may i know what is telephoto?

Aperture Wide: F3.3 / F9.0, Telephoto: F5.1 / F14.0

Last edited:
Can't see your shots, kopi77?:rolleyes:

Night shots continue....

DSCF0147_resize.JPG

kopikaya is back :) welcome back... CS is buzzing with activities..

The other side is very quiet... :sweat: except for the successful printing of fujifilm polo tees... :lovegrin:

Hi kopi77..I can see the shots now.
I took some similar shots in the same area a few weeks ago too. :)

hey all f200 buddies.. if u all wanna some1 accompany to test the f200, here am i .
i actually thinking for so long to bring my f200 go out and take some nice shots, but just lazy coz alone. haha

my email w2k3y@yahoo.com
btw, im chinese male

Question:
1. any1 can teach me how to upload photo?
2. is there any higher capacity battery available for this cam?
3. f200 can plug in macro lens?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.