F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kimi will win. For the driver's title, seems like Kimi, or rather the Mclaren team picked up too late. No doubt they have the fastest car now, but it could be "too little too late".

As long as Alonso don't make silly mistakes, he has the title in his bag.

Joe N.M said:
Who will u think will win at Interlagos?

Kimi?
Alonso?
Montoya?
Fisi?

Do you watched last years race...its a hoooooyaaaaaaaaaaa.......all cars went crashing. And the best part, they gave the throphy to the wrong winner. Poor Fisi.

Joe N.M said:
Who will u think will win at Interlagos?

Kimi?
Alonso?
Montoya?
Fisi?

Alonso should secure the championship point in this race.. then the next 2 races, you can see more exciting races btw him and Kimi..
Right now, as long as he is 2 or 3 cars behind Kimi.. it's fine.. a bit boring. :thumbsd:

damian77 said:
Let's see:

Kimi: From the recent trend, gota a feeling his going to have a engine change.
Alonso: Not on form now but always lucky.
Montoya: Recent form quite good but may be plaque by silly mistakes
Fisi: The jinx in Renault

But I do hope Kimi win though, & Alonso retire. :bsmilie: It will bring the driver champ race back to Asia.

Yup, I hope the driver championship is still open and the decider will be at Japan. Of course if you would like this to happen, Alonso had to retire one of the race!

Go Kimi!

(Canew, if you were to ask where kimi will go....he will still be with Mclaren for next season...hehe)

huggable said:
I was at the covered grass area, actually came prepared with field chair, drinks, tit-bits, and camera. But from that place, I could only see a few turns of the circuit. Had to rely on the commentator to know the start of the race even.

Decided to leave before the end of the race, to avoid the jam. But my car was blocked by some inconsiderate M'sian cars. Had to wait for the race to finish (at the carpark), and was made to detour to the Sepang airport cargo terminal. Took me 4 hours to get to the golden triangle, where our hotel was. Doesn't help that I had a pregnant wife who was complaining about the air-con not being cold, as the car was stationary most of the time! My 1st and last trip to Sepang F1. :nono:

Thats very bad. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: I'm thinking of visiting sepang next year to catch the F1... Weather is alrite for me over there. But trapping there for hours is a nono..

huggable said:
I think Kimi will win. For the driver's title, seems like Kimi, or rather the Mclaren team picked up too late. No doubt they have the fastest car now, but it could be "too little too late".

As long as Alonso don't make silly mistakes, he has the title in his bag.

Yes i do agree with you. If Kimi can't get the Driver's Champ, at least they can get Constructors title if you compared Kimi+Juan vs Alonso+Fisichella. I would say Mclaren could grab the Constructors title easily.

I think we'll have a young champ this time round. Schumacher gonna do something next year. :thumbsup:

Flyingpig said:
I think we'll have a young champ this time round. Schumacher gonna do something next year. :thumbsup:

He should have retired last year... at least go out on a high, like Lance Armstrong.

Say.....which team you guys support? Fav driver?

Me is Ferrari and Rubens. :)

tao said:
He should have retired last year... at least go out on a high, like Lance Armstrong.

Hmm...sounds good...and he should have say if he retired last year.. "I will not come back for 7th time title in F1 as i have too many competitors". Quoted from Armstrong.. :bsmilie:

afbug said:

Can i choose two? I supporting Mclaren and Ferrai.

Drivers - Schumacher.

But seriously, i'm really dissapoint on his result this year.... hope he'll do well this year. Maybe we'll see real competitive racing for exmaple Rubens from BAR vs Michael from Ferrari.

tao said:

The man is paid US$40 Million dollar last year alone by Ferrari. And another US$40million in endorsement and other ventures making his earning in 2004 about US$80 although there was report it hit US$100 million. Would you retire if you were him? heheh.. I think he still have a few good years left.

I would love to see him win a few more although I want to see him work hard for it heheheh...

sammy888 said:
The man is paid US$40 Million dollar last year alone by Ferrari. And another US$40million in endorsement and other ventures making his earning in 2004 about US$80 although there was report it hit US$100 million. Would you retire if you were him? heheh.. I think he still have a few good years left.

I would love to see him win a few more although I want to see him work hard for it heheheh...

Yeah as a fan of Shummi, of cuz i would love to see him race more. He's no.2 in highest paid sports last year if i'm not wrong? Wondering if he will lose his no.2 spot this year.. :think:

Flyingpig said:
Yeah as a fan of Shummi, of cuz i would love to see him race more. He's no.2 in highest paid sports last year if i'm not wrong? Wondering if he will lose his no.2 spot this year.. :think:

Ya...I am surprise Tiger Woods earned US$80.3 so "0.3" beat out Shummi. Tiger Wood was earning based on hype...he has not done well in recently years even though 2005 was better for him with at least one major win but...he really did not earn his pay check.

Shummi should be earning just the same if not more..I think more. You renew contracts at the end of the season I would think. And with him winning so well by such a margin...any company with the cash will pay what he demands for 2005. I bet there is alot of head chopping since it was a down hill year for him hehehheheheh. But honestly, I can;t totally fault him and also you have to remember..it takes more then good driving..he has a good tactician behind him too planning all the pitstop, fuel..etc. Problem is I think Ferrari let him down this year.

Yes i do agree with you. Shummi do have the skills and experience for sure. Haha i've been thinking of his performance this year, forget past few years he have been doing very well. So ads and sponsorship had already been signed? :D

And yea, Woods pay is simply high although he's not doing well for the past 2 years? So i think shummi's pay could be good or even better like u said. I dunno how's he doing this year do he still have chance to crown the world Champ?:thumbsup:

afbug said:

Talk abt my fav team/driver, it has be the scarlet cars & Shummi.

Mclaren seems strong during Fri practice at Interlagos. Sounds good for Mclaren Fans out there.

Yeah, good for them. After so many results of practice session i've seen, notice that Mclaren's car is faster than others.. their timing is always good :thumbsup:

Flyingpig said:
I dunno how's he doing this year do he still have chance to crown the world Champ?:thumbsup:

You talking Woods or Shummi? heheh..I doubt both will be world Champion. I hardly play any golf these days so I only catch up with it as and when during the weekend. Golf is no longer a religion to me hehehe Okay that's that about golf... With Shummi that is a difference thingy. I was not so hardcore F! tll I went to my first F1 at Sepang..after that...hook like a fish! heheh

Shummi definitely does not have the point to grab the title thise year. I am hoping he will be back in deadly contention in 2006. I am wondering if he could even get 3rd place these year. It is between him and Montoya.

Flyingpig said:
Yeah, good for them. After so many results of practice session i've seen, notice that Mclaren's car is faster than others.. their timing is always good :thumbsup:

They have the fastest cars that's for sure....problem is with the tire regulation..it is almost the greatest equaliser. Bald it out too soon or push it alittle too much and "pop"....crash and burn. Well I do hope it holds out... I would love to see Kmi take the title for this year. It would be really great if it boilsdown to the final race of the year to decide that..it will be a nice cliff hanger to cap the season off.

sammy888 said:
I am hoping he will be back in deadly contention in 2006. I am wondering if he could even get 3rd place these year. It is between him and Montoya.

Yup me too, hope the scarlet cars will be more competitive next yr. As for the 3rd place, 5 point lead, in the drivers champ by Shummi... lets see if we can have some "Michael Magic" :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.