F1 night race given green light - Singapore GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get those super huge ones! The cameras will always focus on you :bsmilie:

or you can always dress up in some unique and eye/camera-catching outfit. confirm you'll have your share of air-time :thumbsup:

if i get to be part of the marshalling team, then i may not hang out with you guys. else... can always go and watch together.

good luck to you bro. :thumbsup:
you will have a totally different perspective of the race, which none of us will ever have.

And I will get fired the next day :bsmilie:

no worries mate...

beer - $50.00
chips - $25.00
race queens - $:dunno:
hanging out with mates watching F1 - priceless

get fired and out of job? no worries too. at least you'll die happy than die rich... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

get a high spot, and get the 800mm super tele ready!

i would love to see the SG GP come true, cant wait to see!:D

no worries mate...

beer - $50.00
chips - $25.00
race queens - $:dunno:
hanging out with mates watching F1 - priceless

get fired and out of job? no worries too. at least you'll die happy than die rich... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

No job, got lotsa worries mate. In this world, the only thing that rules is MONEY !!! No job -> no Money -> no Honey

After the race, can break window and jump out. Then I can die happy :bsmilie:

Seriously, no beer/liquor in the office. We are a conservative firm :what:
And I am not too sure about bringing in visitors. Will let you know next year lah, before the race.

get a high spot, and get the 800mm super tele ready!

i would love to see the SG GP come true, cant wait to see!:D

That's when Nikon D3 will come in extremely useful. Shoot at ISO25600.

no wonder didn't see you in SG for some time liao. heh... didn't even know you when over to Sydney. how's life there dude? brought your gears over? still shooting in Sydney?

Yeah.. very sneaky eh? :bsmilie:

Haven't been shooting much... just did one outdoor shoot in hunter valley and 3 TFCDs so far :sweat: the shot are at my pbase gallery :)

or you can always dress up in some unique and eye/camera-catching outfit. confirm you'll have your share of air-time :thumbsup:

Or streak across the paddock :bsmilie:

I heard most of the rooms of the hotels facing the circuit have already been booked :sweat:

I heard most of the rooms of the hotels facing the circuit have already been booked :sweat:

all been booked when they confirm singapore will be holding the Grand Prix!:bsmilie:

Can someone instigate the camera shops to start "Singapore F1 photo kit sale"?
Maybe can get top-range, weather-proof gear as a bundled set?

Even then, think will seriously break the bank.. :bsmilie:

MO tickets? :sweatsm:

I think staying in hotel room is not a great idea. I think its best to experience the atmosphere first hand, and wave a giant Ferrari flag. :devil: Or maybe a Paula banner that says: 'No Paula, no F1!' :bsmilie:

Yeah seldom see Klose posting in F1 and Man Utd threads these days! Their football coverage isn't too good I guess.

Yeah seldom see Klose posting in F1 and Man Utd threads these days! Their football coverage isn't too good I guess.

It's zilch for me as I have no satellite TV at my place.... too $$$.... there's always clubsnap for entertainment :bsmilie:

It's zilch for me as I have no satellite TV at my place.... too $$$.... there's always clubsnap for entertainment :bsmilie:

but i'm sure there are watering holes where you are that you can go to for some sporting action right? beers are cheap down there ain't it? :thumbsup:

No wonder u disappeared after top scoring at WC 06. :bsmilie:

Canew, if you know the prices of the tickets, let us know? Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.