EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha no need flash n tripod la, i have SB-600 and my manfrotto 190xprob for quite a while already but SB-900 tempting got quoted 660 at CP

:nono: :nono: :nono:

must bbb markin ball head, Gitzo explorer series tripod, wimberley flash bracket, Manfrotto macro focusing rail.

Then = to this :devil:

2641045985_7583dd03a1_o.jpg

R1C1 may not be a good idea in the end if you are not able to position the flashes well.

One more poison arrow from the Tamron...

;)

Hardcores :bsmilie:

Welcome to the EXPOSE thread! :bsmilie:

Food!!! Glorious delicious looking food!!

O HAI BAX

i was talking to gf on phone, then i come back and see so much poison. i should have stayed away and gone to the new thread in the morning. haha! luna_sea, going macro? ME TOO.

is sigma 150mm any good, btw? just a yes or no also can lol i'll be doing my own research later, i'm just looking for basic opinions now. haha

maybe going macro but also tempted on SB-900

O HAI BAX

i was talking to gf on phone, then i come back and see so much poison. i should have stayed away and gone to the new thread in the morning. haha! luna_sea, going macro? ME TOO.

is sigma 150mm any good, btw? just a yes or no also can lol i'll be doing my own research later, i'm just looking for basic opinions now. haha

Personally, I won't go for that piece...

But unless you need the extra reach, then u can also consider the Tamron 180. ;)

O HAI BAX

wowowowoowow. gf!!!!!

Sigma 150mm is value for money, the reach is quite good and cost around $800 plus first hand. Or you can opt for Tamron 180, around $1000.

or you can got for........................:devil:

maybe going macro but also tempted on SB-900

hmmm but you ought to meet a veteran macro shooter in person and join him/her on a shoot first, see what its really like. :) it'll help you decide. and probably poison you. haha but it really helps to see all the technicalities, the equipment, the work involved, in person, before you decide.

i ish got ask for SB-800 but not selling anymore :(

wowowowoowow. gf!!!!!

Sigma 150mm is value for money, the reach is quite good and cost around $800 plus first hand. Or you can opt for Tamron 180, around $1000.

or you can got for........................:devil:

ok ok leong stop!!!! the poison is flowing deep! haha. hmmm 800plus first hand arh. ok then i know roughly second hand how much, can look see already haha :) wah tammy tu-tu 180 too high budget already :(

hmmm but you ought to meet a veteran macro shooter in person and join him/her on a shoot first, see what its really like. :) it'll help you decide. and probably poison you. haha but it really helps to see all the technicalities, the equipment, the work involved, in person, before you decide.

Yes... just like our dear Vonnie here... :bsmilie:

Else consider the all-rounders like the cheap 90. Add up with the 800, it's about 1K.

Can take street shots too...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.