EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
edutilos- said:
"If you would have people speak well of you, then do not speak well of yourself."

The culture has evolute to next level, from brother-brother comments to self-high comments. :bsmilie:

The culture has evolute to next level, from brother-brother comments to self-high comments. :bsmilie:

Someone posted this a while ago.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/532829/online_forum_etiquette_how_to_deal.html

Evolution of a Forum Bully
Forum bullies are typically intelligent. They usually begin as helpful members of the forum. But as their power grows, their true nature reveals itself. Once established, forum bullies begin mixing their helpful posts with intimidation. As they evolve, and develop a reputation, they attract followers. The followers serve as back up, often times speaking on behalf of the bully to clarify the forum bully's statements. Other times the followers are like a pack of hyenas jumping in for the kill after the bully has drawn blood.

As the forum bully fully evolves, she begins to feel immune to attack. She states her opinion regardless of accuracy or consequence, knowing full well that she can always rely on the support of followers to bail her out of trouble.

We don't need fake friends. :)

Definitely.. Think is the internet, "friend" is easy come easy go and doesn't mean anything more than "acquaintance that I'm friendly with".

Just don't understand why people want to sell their soul for so many meaningless things these days.

Finally back .... been so hectic lately, not sure if I was coming or going ....

Hai Hai Hai.
Long time never meet for chicken rice already.
Anybody interested in the usual chicken rice dinner?
Same place same time.

Tentative 24th June Friday, 730pm onwards.
If got any clashes with anybody's schedule lemme know I'll adjust the date
to one that won't clash with most peope's schedules.

1. tainted
2. Crystal
3. Leong23
4. momo
5. Jacq
6. Yapster

Wah you coming, ok I reserve one photo for you. :bsmilie:

:nono: 12mm hor.

You only have 1 try. :bsmilie:

I think I try shooting sunrise tomorrow

Sunrise timing best to pang sai. Very smooth.

So close and tight that you'll be sitting between 4 girls for next chicken rice dinner si boh? :bsmilie:

You know him too well. :bsmilie:

Re-exposing myself. Lol! Taken at langkawi's wild life park and bird paradise.

251358_2149191653428_1355451962_32589874_3165113_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.