EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

Girl wearing shoes before heading to school.

-removed-

Last edited:
Hello.......................

:think::think::think: Raining and so cool and so quiet.....Maybe all ZZzzzzzzzz.zz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MGohzxc said:
:think::think::think: Raining and so cool and so quiet.....Maybe all ZZzzzzzzzz.zz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Raining good to zzzz but i'm chionging my project. Sian ahhh!

Anyone miss this??

Liu sha bao....

So tired...

My friend took some photos of me today... haha

DSCF1103.jpg

No one come to steal your Leica? :bsmilie:

Hi, i forgot to tell you all that I found a place that can shoot rocks. So many of them!!! one whole stretch of it! When I was there, the tide is very high and the waves are very strong but could see the rocks under the water... I was there for BBQ.. and saw this when I was playing with my cousins. Must go there when the tide is very very low. I know cannot see the sunset but don't know about sunrise... I don't see any photographers and I don't think anyone knows.I think can also do minimalist..:bsmilie:
10 people go also no problem.
Maybe some one go there and find out first. :think::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hi, i forgot to tell you all that I found a place that can shoot rocks. So many of them!!! one whole stretch of it! When I was there, the tide is very high and the waves are very strong but could see the rocks under the water... I was there for BBQ.. and saw this when I was playing with my cousins. Must go there when the tide is very very low. I know cannot see the sunset but don't know about sunrise... I don't see any photographers and I don't think anyone knows.I think can also do minimalist..:bsmilie:
10 people go also no problem.
Maybe some one go there and find out first. :think::bsmilie:

Where? Msg me leh, can use Google Earth to find out if can see sunrise.. :)

Where did everybody go too????

OK, start new thread please..........:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: