EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hihi im here.... :)

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Quick question guys ...

Would you all be interested in doing an overnight shoot/makan/tok kok session over a Saturday night till Sunday morning?

OR

Would you all prefer to do a weekend/1-day only outing go to Malaysia?

If you are, dates, time and place all will be discussed in PM or MSN, and NOT in the public threads. We can discuss places, but please DO NOT DISCUSS ACTUAL specifics like dates and time, meeting point etc here on the thread.

Response

1. G-khoo: Cameron Highlands weekend trip (shoot and eat strawberry! lol eatographer)
2. Bovine: Overnight Shoot (from sunset to sunrise)
3. John: sunset-sunrise + overnight camping, TKSS

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS

Would you all also like to do 'Themed Shoot' Outings, or simple, small workshops e.g., I realized the last outing, a lot of people don't know how to shoot fireworks, and also there were a lot of uncertainties with their camera systems, so if we organize little workshops, you all can benefit and we can share knowledge and experience.

WHAT KIND OF WORKSHOPS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE/ATTEND?
(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics :devil:). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR DESIRES!!!

i'm back in and i'm gonna play with my latex.
will continue to stalk here... :cool:

See ya chaps....

(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics :devil:). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR DESIRES!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.