EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo guys... I am back... after finishing my work... endless work!! :sweat:
And I see a new thread...

From previous thread:
Yes... when they are stuck in the nets, they can't move and the water doesn't go thru the gills... that's how they will drown.

Bro, if water doesn't go through the gills means they are not drowning la! Drowning is defined as having your lungs filled with water. Fish cannot drown because they have gills to filter the oxygen from the water so the water doesn't even enter their body. I also dun think they have lungs... theirs is a different system. So FISH CANNOT DROWN la!!! They did not drown the the nets; they suffocated. Cos they got stuck and could not get any water so they could not get any oxygen... so they suffocated. Not drown la! *faintz* :confused:

We have different courses - newbie, beginner, basic and advanced.

I am self-taught... :bsmilie:

I is in the board of trustees

Don't teach

I am consultant... got problem that you cannot figure out, then consult me hor... ;p

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Quick question guys ...

Would you all be interested in doing an overnight shoot/makan/tok kok session over a Saturday night till Sunday morning?

OR

Would you all prefer to do a weekend/1-day only outing go to Malaysia?

If you are, dates, time and place all will be discussed in PM or MSN, and NOT in the public threads. We can discuss places, but please DO NOT DISCUSS ACTUAL specifics like dates and time, meeting point etc here on the thread.

Response

1. G-khoo: Cameron Highlands weekend trip (shoot and eat strawberry! lol eatographer)
2. Bovine: Overnight Shoot (from sunset to sunrise)
3. John: sunset-sunrise + overnight camping, TKSS
4. WuffRuff: Interested in both o/n shoot and weekend trip... anything can la. Most impt. is economical and got good food... haha :bsmilie:

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS

Would you all also like to do 'Themed Shoot' Outings, or simple, small workshops e.g., I realized the last outing, a lot of people don't know how to shoot fireworks, and also there were a lot of uncertainties with their camera systems, so if we organize little workshops, you all can benefit and we can share knowledge and experience.

WHAT KIND OF WORKSHOPS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE/ATTEND?
(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics :devil:). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR DESIRES!!!

Wahhh... Exposed workshop... let me see... :think: :devil::devil:

Wahhh... i like toking to myself leh... all go eat dinner ah?
Me waiting for minced pork to defrost... :(:(

wah two threads gone by..

the speed is now equivalent to ejaculation.. HAHAHA.

O HAI FROM SPINELLI! :bsmilie:

i thought we were quite slow this time already.
maybe dun have the feeeling ah

Hi everybody!!! Sorry solar g-buttie scandal wif mi today :embrass:
Btw who wanna go hoot models at comex??? I ish going on ****** :)

motivator2295290.jpg

zzz

wah two threads gone by..

the speed is now equivalent to ejaculation.. HAHAHA.

OOU!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttssstsssssssssssssssssssssss cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody!!! Sorry solar g-buttie scandal wif mi today :embrass:
Btw who wanna go hoot models at comex??? I ish going on ****** :)

Wouldn't it be beri crowded der?

Bro, if water doesn't go through the gills means they are not drowning la! Drowning is defined as having your lungs filled with water. Fish cannot drown because they have gills to filter the oxygen from the water so the water doesn't even enter their body. I also dun think they have lungs... theirs is a different system. So FISH CANNOT DROWN la!!! They did not drown the the nets; they suffocated. Cos they got stuck and could not get any water so they could not get any oxygen... so they suffocated. Not drown la! *faintz* :confused:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

PWNED!!!

Yesh it will be very crowded :sweat: Bt i wanna hoot XMM~~ LOL

So to hoot XMMs, yr willing to be pushed, gropped, squashed and molested by hoardes of smelly, sweaty GUYS with cameras? :think:

Me thinks dat the XMM bit is just a COVER UP for your TRUE FETISH KINKIEEEEEE KIMMIEEEEE!!!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Quick question guys ...

Would you all be interested in doing an overnight shoot/makan/tok kok session over a Saturday night till Sunday morning?

OR

If you are, dates, time and place all will be discussed in PM or MSN, and NOT in the public threads. We can discuss places, but please DO NOT DISCUSS ACTUAL specifics like dates and time, meeting point etc here on the thread.

Response

1. G-khoo: Cameron Highlands weekend trip (shoot and eat strawberry! lol eatographer)

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS

Would you all also like to do 'Themed Shoot' Outings, or simple, small workshops e.g., I realized the last outing, a lot of people don't know how to shoot fireworks, and also there were a lot of uncertainties with their camera systems, so if we organize little workshops, you all can benefit and we can share knowledge and experience.

(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics :devil:). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR DESIRES!!!

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Quick question guys ...

OR

Response

4. Jimmy81: Sunset-sunrise

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:
City area so we can see a diff side of the city when everybody`s gone hm :) Eg,esplanade, one fullerton etc...

WORKSHOPS

1.Lesbian theme? Gers in sch uniforms n ties ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.