EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
alamak, dm, i was just telling tupi i might want to go shoot there few days back. this weekend i cannot lay. :cry:

Dear dahlings, please be informed that due to the short notice, and busy schedules, we will be POSTPONING this outing to next week, and that our resident yandao, Vonnie will be organizing it.

Let's give Vonnie all our support okays?
:kiss:

As usual, all final plans will be communicated only via private e-mail.

Please help us by REFRAINING from revealing ANY specific details like meeting place and exact times.

CHEERS!

DENNIS! Now postponed!! Yu can join mah!!!

Last edited:
Dear dahlings, please be informed that due to the short notice, and busy schedules, we will be POSTPONING this outing to next week, and that our resident yandao, Vonnie will be organizing it.

Let's give Vonnie all our support okays?
:kiss:

As usual, all final plans will be communicated only via private e-mail.

Please help us by REFRAINING from revealing ANY specific details like meeting place and exact times.

CHEERS!

SUPPORT SUPPORT :cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

OLD ESTATE SHOOT ON THURSDAY 18 SEPTEMBER 2008

Will be going to hoot old and ulu ulu estate that will be tear down soon. Quick Quick join, because even you know the place, it is unsafe to go alone......

Very good for mollar shooting, so anyone want to be our mollar, can cum also. :devil:
If no mollar, then we all be our own mollar. :bsmilie:

Very near to place with GREAT FOOD...... Those interested to hoot street and pussy, there are lot of opportunity too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Time will be confirm...........i thursday off, so anytime also can. :)

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Will be going to hoot old and ulu ulu estate that will be tear down soon. Quick Quick join, because even you know the place, it is unsafe to go alone......

Very good for mollar shooting, so anyone want to be our mollar, can cum also. :devil:

Very near to place with GREAT FOOD...... Those interested to hoot street and pussy, there are lot of opportunity too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Ah Leong ah, dun angrie I suggest sumtink ah ... bling INSECT REPELLENT else yu sureli kenar jia lat. Also bring own water bottle.

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM
3.) Bovine (need a kind soul to lend her some insect repellent)
4.)
5.)
6.)

OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST BRING INSECT REPELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two week ago, i kena bite until abondon my hoot................:sweat:

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM
4.) riotvanniepanties
5.)
6.)

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM
4.) riotvanniepanties
5.) vonlichenstein (will only be there after 6, so keep me as TBC)
6.)

so sad... can't join u guys again as I will be overseas on 18th sept :cry:

been so busy with work that i dun even have time to come here and post till today...

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM
4.) riotvanniepanties
6.) Geeeee (pending leave approval)

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM - Beri likely cannot make it - Fever now eesh 39.2 deg C. Sorry Leong.:embrass:
4.) riotvanniepanties

IT Wld be Beri GOOT if maw GUYS went, as the place is Beri Ulu.

old estate shoot on thursday 18 september 2008

will be going to hoot old and ulu ulu estate that will be tear down soon. Quick quick join, because even you know the place, it is unsafe to go alone......

Very near to place with great food...... Those interested to hoot street and pussy, there are lot of opportunity too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

name list
1.) leong23
2.) dm - beri likely cannot make it - fever now eesh 39.2 deg c. Sorry leong.:embrass:
3.) bovine (need a kind soul to lend her some insect repellent)
4.) riotvanniepanties
5.) vonlichenstein (will only be there after 6, so keep me as tbc)
6.) geeeee (pending leave approval)

it wld be beri goot if maw guys went, as the place is beri ulu.

wah dm! Go off line and rest. Go go go!

DM...go get rest...

And I can't attend as I have work... :sweat: May only be able to join up for a while around 7...

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM - Beri likely cannot make it - Fever now eesh 39.2 deg C. Sorry Leong.:embrass:
4.) riotvanniepanties

IT Wld be Beri GOOT if maw GUYS went, as the place is Beri Ulu.

OK..............No problem, do take care.

OLD ESTATE HOOTING

The timing and location is paste on my FB.

Some might not able to make it on time due to work.

Sooooooooooo...................

Those who can, will go lunch together............we go hoot cats and another nearby veri nice location while waiting for them. ;)

Will PM you ppls my hp number tonight.

Plish Halp Vonnie by updating yr name here ...

NEXT WEEKEND'S OUTING - OVERNIGHTER, POSSIBLY

Was discussing with a treasured exposer, and wince there are no plans yet, we were toying around with the idea of doing a combo weekend!

To facilitate this since there are several locations involved, we were thinking of renting a vehicle and splitting the cost. Max we're looking at is $12 - $17 / person, but of course, if more people go, the cost will be lower!

Imagine doing a mini-food trail and heritage shoot at Katong / Joo Chiat. Start at lunch time on Sat. If time is tight, we can just do what we do best - EAT AND SHOOT FOOD!!!

From there, we can then move off to do a walk-about at Changi where we will explore the old decripit buildings. Can explore a bit of landscape photoghraphy as well or do a simple Model TFCD with our resident glam babe model! We could even do the TFCD at Changi Boardwalk there.

Or, we could ask Leong to conduct a baby-steps introductory to macro photography. Bear in mind that the time is not ideal for macro, but as a 'gentle' intro workshop, I'm sure we could find subjects to shoot around Changi.

Break for dinner at the shiok Changi Village and if yu guys want to, wait for the transvestites to make their appearance. In between, we can review the day's shots and discuss.

BEST PART IS WE WILL BE SURROUNDED BY FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD ALL NIGHT!!!!! :bsmilie:

This should easily take up till about 2am, and we can then move off to a night market/fishery/distribution center to do Night Working Scenes Photography. This part would need some discussing depending on where/what yu all want to shoot.

From there, we shoot sunrise, and then go for breakfast. After breakfast, you will be chauffeured home. :thumbsup:

PLEASE feel free to make suggestions and provide feedback, as well as an indication if you want to go, because we need to discuss and finalize logistics and vehicle rental ASAP.

LIST OF THOSE WHO WANT TO GO:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Strobist and DI workshop please!!!! :D:D