EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLD ESTATE SHOOT ON THURSDAY 18 SEPTEMBER 2008

Will be going to hoot old and ulu ulu estate that will be tear down soon. Quick Quick join, because even you know the place, it is unsafe to go alone......

Very good for mollar shooting, so anyone want to be our mollar, can cum also. :devil:
If no mollar, then we all be our own mollar. :bsmilie:

Very near to place with GREAT FOOD...... Those interested to hoot street and pussy, there are lot of opportunity too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Time will be confirm...........i thursday off, so anytime also can. :)

Name List
1.) Leong23
2.) DM - Beri likely cannot make it - Fever now eesh 39.2 deg C. Sorry Leong.:embrass:
3.) Bovine (need a kind soul to lend her some insect repellent)
4.) riotvanniepanties
5.) vonlichenstein (will only be there after 6, so keep me as TBC)
6.) Geeeee (pending leave approval)

7) drumma (just nice i also on off tml!) tbc cos i finding the fb link ar..
IT Wld be Beri GOOT if maw GUYS went, as the place is Beri Ulu.[/QUOTE]

Hey Sam, and Drumma, you have to expose yourself on the Expose thread and let us get to know you a bit more ... especially if yr deviant and absolutely korrupted! :devil:

We're sorry, but outings and workshops are for Expose members only.

Hey Sam, and Drumma, you have to expose yourself on the Expose thread and let us get to know you a bit more ... especially if yr deviant and absolutely korrupted! :devil:

haha dm, i posted a picture of myself once in one of the exposed threads.. Does it count? If not, it's fine.. :)

haha dm, i posted a picture of myself once in one of the exposed threads.. Does it count? If not, it's fine.. :)

Yu did? OOU! Solli solli ... but yu have hardly been around right ... if not we'll surely remember yu! Cum lah, join in the tok kok on the threads and let us get to kno yu ehembetterehem! Hehehehe! :devil:

I'll leave it up to the orgyniser, Leong to decide this round. ;)

okok :) i'll start exposing myself at the Expose thread :p

i think i can try make it for the overnighter... I'll try.... haha...
daddy got consent form ma? ;P i think at most i stay till late gibe suppport.... ;P

@those outsiders.... if ur interested do join the expose thread...
JOIN OUR COVEN OF CORRUPTION AND VICE!
PAY HOMAGE TO THE SEX GODDESS INEZ AND SEE IF YOU CAN BE REDEEMED!!! :devil:

i think i can try make it for the overnighter... I'll try.... haha...
daddy got consent form ma? ;P i think at most i stay till late gibe suppport.... ;P

@those outsiders.... if ur interested do join the expose thread...
JOIN OUR COVEN OF CORRUPTION AND VICE!
PAY HOMAGE TO THE SEX GODDESS INEZ AND SEE IF YOU CAN BE REDEEMED!!! :devil:

Hey KEWL!

It's so rare to have ma dahls daughter at outings!

Yu realli nid a consent form ah? Are yu sure .... yr parents wun freak out when they read what their dotter might be up to? :bsmilie:

Yu did? OOU! Solli solli ... but yu have hardly been around right ... if not we'll surely remember yu! Cum lah, join in the tok kok on the threads and let us get to kno yu ehembetterehem! Hehehehe! :devil:

I'll leave it up to the orgyniser, Leong to decide this round. ;)

it's alright pal. Yeah, will let organise decide! Been busy la.. That's what nv tok so much kok. :p will pm him bahhhs.

it's alright pal. Yeah, will let organise decide! Been busy la.. That's what nv tok so much kok. :p will pm him bahhhs.

CUM and join us for more tok kok lah ... we're a fun bunch, we wun BITE YU ... Plomish!!! :devil::devil::devil:

HI ALL

TODAY OUTING CONFIRM ON.

MIGHT NOT GO ON-LINE AGAIN BEFORE THE OUTING.............SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONTACT ME VIA MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case those don't have my number, can call 1381 to leave a message in my voice mail. WAHAHAHHAHHA :bsmilie:

HI ALL

TODAY OUTING CONFIRM ON.

MIGHT NOT GO ON-LINE AGAIN BEFORE THE OUTING.............SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONTACT ME VIA MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case those don't have my number, can call 1381 to leave a message in my voice mail. WAHAHAHHAHHA :bsmilie:

holy sh*t! i have been very busy n havent logged in for some time... oh noseeeeeee.... leong is thr going to be a repeat outing to the same place? :cry::cry::cry:

wat yu all wanna do dis weekend ah???

GEYLANG SERAI REVISITED

20th Sept 08, 7pm onwards

Seeing how immensely packed the place was last Sunday, I'm suggesting another visit to Geylang Serai to sample the astoundingly goot FOOD and virtually limitless candid opportunities. I realized after last Sundae that it's best to actually walk a few rounds in order to get the best shots!

I'll probably be going for the CUPS meeting first. I'm not sure if it's exclusively restricted for Canon users only, but I can check if any Nikon Exposers are interested.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412206

Do list your name here if you're interested in joining us for the Geylang Revisited Outing. If you want to attend CUPS, just go to the thread and sign up yourself, or ask to check with the organisers if non-Canon users can drop by:

1) DM
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
GEYLANG SERAI REVISITED

20th Sept 08, 7pm onwards

Seeing how immensely packed the place was last Sunday, I'm suggesting another visit to Geylang Serai to sample the astoundingly goot FOOD and virtually limitless candid opportunities. I realized after last Sundae that it's best to actually walk a few rounds in order to get the best shots!

I'll probably be going for the CUPS meeting first. I'm not sure if it's exclusively restricted for Canon users only, but I can check if any Nikon Exposers are interested.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412206

Do list your name here if you're interested in joining us for the Geylang Revisited Outing. If you want to attend CUPS, just go to the thread and sign up yourself, or ask to check with the organisers if non-Canon users can drop by:

1) DM
2) coolsigg (TBC)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Status
Not open for further replies.