EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikon User welcome ?

Please note: For CUPS, it's exclusively for Canon users I'm afraid as most of the discussions will be technique/equipment centric. I just received word from the committee. No worries as far as I am concerned as I fully understand their POV.

For Exposer outings, ANY bland osos can!

GEYLANG SERAI REVISITED

20th Sept 08, 7pm onwards

Seeing how immensely packed the place was last Sunday, I'm suggesting another visit to Geylang Serai to sample the astoundingly goot FOOD and virtually limitless candid opportunities. I realized after last Sundae that it's best to actually walk a few rounds in order to get the best shots!

I'll probably be going for the CUPS meeting first. I'm not sure if it's exclusively restricted for Canon users only, but I can check if any Nikon Exposers are interested.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412206

Do list your name here if you're interested in joining us for the Geylang Revisited Outing. If you want to attend CUPS, just go to the thread and sign up yourself, or ask to check with the organisers if non-Canon users can drop by:

1) DM
2) coolsigg (TBC)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

sry i ish going tonight.
dun wan to burnt my weekend nights for now

huh i'm not going. i just suggested whether can move forward to friday. :sweat:

and i don't think we'll be going on saturday either knowing how long our good friends take to get out of sentosa. :sweat:

i'll be in sentosa too. till early afternoon :bsmilie:

Think I'll skip this one...

You guys go ahead and enjoy...

huh i'm not going. i just suggested whether can move forward to friday. :sweat:

and i don't think we'll be going on saturday either knowing how long our good friends take to get out of sentosa. :sweat:

eh today not firday meh? why you say machiam today not friday?

GEYLANG SERAI REVISITED

Seeing how immensely packed the place was last Sunday, I'm suggesting another visit to Geylang Serai to sample the astoundingly goot FOOD and virtually limitless candid opportunities. I realized after last Sundae that it's best to actually walk a few rounds in order to get the best shots!

I'll probably be going for the CUPS meeting first. I'm not sure if it's exclusively restricted for Canon users only, but I can check if any Nikon Exposers are interested.

Do list your name here if you're interested in joining us for the Geylang Revisited Outing. If you want to attend CUPS, just go to the thread and sign up yourself, or ask to check with the organisers if non-Canon users can drop by:

1) DM
2) coolsigg (TBC)
3) Leong23 (Will confirm tonight)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

GEYLANG SERAI REVISITED

1) DM
2) coolsigg (TBC)
4) Bovine (TBC)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

MARCO OUTING CUM WORKSHOP (NIGHT MARCO)

24 September 2008 (7pm sharp at specific location)

OK ppls, i will start a one night mini intro to nature-macro photography next week.

Why weekdays night... so that most of us, including those working and studying can make it.
Very very simple workshop, just find some bugs and we will flash then until they see stars.

Those don't have macro lenses or equipment, i got a spare Tam 90mm, Nikon 85PC Macro, reversed 24mm, sigma macro flash. (Equipment will be only lend to ppls i personally know them, ie, those in my FB)

I wouldn't be shooting much, will be helping most of the time, so some can also try out my workhorse lens, 200mm f4 macro + my lighting systems.

Things to bring:
Camera equipment (flash is a must, tripod is good to have)
Water
Torch light
Insect repellent

Some sample shots of night macro.

2111223525_4315136d81_m.jpg
2252086021_3cc406218d_m.jpg
2262965772_0c905bdc5a_m.jpg

This Outing is only reserved Exposer member only. The detail will be either here or in my FB.

1. Leong23

OK ppls, i will start a one night mini intro to nature-macro photography next week.

Why weekdays night... so that most of us, including those working and studying can make it.
Very very simple workshop, just find some bugs and we will flash then until they see stars.

Those don't have macro lenses or equipment, i got a spare Tam 90mm, Nikon 85PC Macro, reversed 24mm, sigma macro flash. (Equipment will be only lend to ppls i personally know them, ie, those in my FB)

I wouldn't be shooting much, will be helping most of the time, so some can also try out my workhorse lens, 200mm f4 macro + my lighting systems.

Things to bring:
Water
Torch light
Insect repellent

This Outing is only reserved Exposer member only. The detail will be either here or in my FB.

1. Leong23
2. zac08 (onz, but may not be able to reach on the dot...)

Things to bring:
Water
Torch light
Insect repellent

1. Leong23
3. Bovine (how can u miss master Leong's macro teaching n poisoning??

GEYLANG SERAI REVISITED

1) DM
2) coolsigg (TBC)
4) Bovine (TBC)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

if the number is growing, den I may consider changing today to tmr.

I shoot handhled at night... it's ok

Things to bring:
Water
Torch light
Insect repellent

1. Leong23
3. Bovine (how can u miss master Leong's macro teaching n poisoning??
4. vonlichenstein (i may not be able to zhun zhun reach at 7, depending on clients. wah leong poisoning time!)

eh shaz, i can bring my tripod lend you, but not very flexible. haha i *maybe* buying DM's spare tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.