EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update dear.

SIGHZZZ...so sad yu no go.

PLEASE UPDATE SO THAT I CAN E-MAIL YU MTG DETAILS!!!

SUN - KG GLAM

1) von (only after 11am, got church before that and i pon for a month or so liao)
2) riotvan (only after 2pm)
3) ro (anytime also can but preferably evening)
4) Bovine (if i can wake up on time ;p)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

THIS WEEKEND'S OUTING - OVERNIGHTER, POSSIBLY

Was discussing with a treasured exposer, and wince there are no plans yet, we were toying around with the idea of doing a combo weekend!

To facilitate this since there are several locations involved, we were thinking of renting a vehicle and splitting the cost. Max we're looking at is $12 - $17 / person, but of course, if more people go, the cost will be lower!

Imagine doing a mini-food trail and heritage shoot at Katong / Joo Chiat. Start at lunch time on Sat. If time is tight, we can just do what we do best - EAT AND SHOOT FOOD!!!

From there, we can then move off to do a walk-about at Changi where we will explore the old decripit buildings. Can explore a bit of landscape photoghraphy as well or do a simple Model TFCD with our resident glam babe model! We could even do the TFCD at Changi Boardwalk there.

Or, we could ask Leong to conduct a baby-steps introductory to macro photography. Bear in mind that the time is not ideal for macro, but as a 'gentle' intro workshop, I'm sure we could find subjects to shoot around Changi.

Break for dinner at the shiok Changi Village and if yu guys want to, wait for the transvestites to make their appearance. In between, we can review the day's shots and discuss.

BEST PART IS WE WILL BE SURROUNDED BY FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD ALL NIGHT!!!!! :bsmilie:

This should easily take up till about 2am, and we can then move off to a night market/fishery/distribution center to do Night Working Scenes Photography. This part would need some discussing depending on where/what yu all want to shoot.

From there, we shoot sunrise, and then go for breakfast. After breakfast, you will be chauffeured home. :thumbsup:

PLEASE feel free to make suggestions and provide feedback, as well as an indication if you want to go, because we need to discuss and finalize logistics and vehicle rental ASAP.

LIST OF THOSE WHO WANT TO GO:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Was discussing with a treasured exposer, and wince there are no plans yet, we were toying around with the idea of doing a combo weekend!

To facilitate this since there are several locations involved, we were thinking of renting a vehicle and splitting the cost. Max we're looking at is $12 - $17 / person, but of course, if more people go, the cost will be lower!

Imagine doing a mini-food trail and heritage shoot at Katong / Joo Chiat. Start at lunch time on Sat. If time is tight, we can just do what we do best - EAT AND SHOOT FOOD!!!

From there, we can then move off to do a walk-about at Changi where we will explore the old decripit buildings. Can explore a bit of landscape photoghraphy as well or do a simple Model TFCD with our resident glam babe model! We could even do the TFCD at Changi Boardwalk there.

Or, we could ask Leong to conduct a baby-steps introductory to macro photography. Bear in mind that the time is not ideal for macro, but as a 'gentle' intro workshop, I'm sure we could find subjects to shoot around Changi.

Break for dinner at the shiok Changi Village and if yu guys want to, wait for the transvestites to make their appearance. In between, we can review the day's shots and discuss.

BEST PART IS WE WILL BE SURROUNDED BY FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD ALL NIGHT!!!!! :bsmilie:

This should easily take up till about 2am, and we can then move off to a night market/fishery/distribution center to do Night Working Scenes Photography. This part would need some discussing depending on where/what yu all want to shoot.

From there, we shoot sunrise, and then go for breakfast. After breakfast, you will be chauffeured home. :thumbsup:

PLEASE feel free to make suggestions and provide feedback, as well as an indication if you want to go, because we need to discuss and finalize logistics and vehicle rental ASAP.

1) riotvan (but don't know if i can stay till morning haha)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) Leong23
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks for the quick replies Van and Leong! Appreciate it! :thumbsup:

We need at least 8 - 10 people for this to work, and we have to cap the attendance at 12 people max, unless more Exposers want to go, then we get a lorry instead of a minivan, but lorry is a bit more rugged lah. Can bounce around the back of lorry a lot! Hahaha! :devil:

Thanks for the quick replies Van and Leong! Appreciate it! :thumbsup:

We need at least 8 - 10 people for this to work, and we have to cap the attendance at 12 people max, unless more Exposers want to go, then we get a lorry instead of a minivan, but lorry is a bit more rugged lah. Can bounce around the back of lorry a lot! Hahaha! :devil:

Not more than 12. If more than that we need another vehicle. :)

Thanks for the quick reply Vonn!

Let's retain the original text formatting ...

2) Leong23
3) vonlichenstein ( i may only meet you guys in the late afternoon, but i confirm will go bar any unforseen circumstances heh)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks for the quick reply Vonn!

Let's retain the original text formatting ...

2) Leong23
3) vonlichenstein ( i may only meet you guys in the late afternoon, but i confirm will go bar any unforseen circumstances heh)
4) GGeeeeee (uh i think should be can :D)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Here just some that i would like to share with you all, nothing personal.

Why i am sharing this as i can see that some of you are student and not really working at the mean time. As for renting a car, personally i have a bad experience when i was teenager. Back then, my childhood friends and me planned to rent a car for our BBQ nite and then we met an accident while testing the car and when ever happen to the car, you are NOT ALLOW to claim the insurance (Not sure about now) then we need to pay all the damages our own and it cost $3.9K. It was lot of money for us that time as all of us were student. So are you prepare for the worst to rent a car?

As for Changi, i know that there are lot of nice foods and of cos beside that there is something else that some might very very interest or curious about it. THe sisters there who are doing their living-hood. Due to all respect to the sister and they are my friends, it will be nice that some head there to make friends with them and Sat they will be very very busy. Weekdays will be a better choice if you all want to make friends with them. Base on what i have learn from them, it's not advisable to just shoot there like that and they will not going to like it, especially in a group, hope you all wont get into any troubles.

Thanks for the heads up Tupi.

We'll look into matters.

Oh HAI!

We need a minimum of 8 - 10 people, and a max of 12 for this trip to happen.

If there are more participants, we would have to rent a larger vehicle.

I've already asked sumwan to check about the insurance matter.

Please dun worry, we will try our utmost not to expose yu all to unnecessary costs or risks, and IF there are any, yu will always be informed of them fully, and in advance.
;)

2) Leong23
4) GGeeeeee (uh i think should be can :D)
5) Bovine
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
Upzzz...

We need to lock in attendance ASAP.

honestly, with the amount of renting the cars is not that cheap, and not forget about petrol too.

It jsut a suggestion then since u guys want go changi, why not just camp at the beach then can do all kind of hooting, "BBQ", "Picnic" and even star trail (Need to check the weather forecast).

ANyway, have fun with the HOOTING OUTING ;)

honestly, with the amount of renting the cars is not that cheap, and not forget about petrol too.

It jsut a suggestion then since u guys want go changi, why not just camp at the beach then can do all kind of hooting, "BBQ", "Picnic" and even star trail (Need to check the weather forecast).

ANyway, have fun with the HOOTING OUTING ;)

Eh, we r not renting cars.We r renting a mini bus which runs on diesel so it's not that bad.

Eh, we r not renting cars.We r renting a mini bus which runs on diesel so it's not that bad.

We must be thankful to concerned members who take the time to share. :heart:

Please be assured that the orgynisers have taken all these factors into consideration, and many more. We are fortunate that some of our members are both very experienced as well as resourceful ... but we always welcome further input. ;)

If there isn't enough time to get this outing off the ground for this weekend/can't gather enough participants, we'll push it to next weekend.

hahahaha be it car or bus, it still rent from the rental company mah....... Diesel now also not cheap lor. But of cos for this case, it better to get more people to share the cost for the transportation. Taking cab after midnite also is CRAZY la......

Another option will be riding bicycle? ahahahaha dun think it easy to cycle with camera bag and tripod.....:sweat: hahahaha it just a suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.