EOS 5D MKII club.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lols...so much poison floating around.... :sweatsm:

Is there a "Want to buy 5DII but have no funds" Club? If so I sign up for it. :cool:

does anybody know what function does "metering timer" control, under the LV function set menu?

wahaha, a very low profile show-off from a 5dII owner, :cool:

Nikon 14-24mm on 5DM2:

nikon1424-018.jpg

wow! using best of both worlds!

Joined the club with 2 friends. We were smiling all the way when testing the camera, especially with 50mm f1.2. :bsmilie:

Love the camera. ;p
The camera had fulfilled, my requirements and needs. Tested the camera yesterday on a couple and event shoot. The control of noise in low light situation is :thumbsup:.

Will be thinking of purchasing a 2nd set in near future. Anyone wants my 5D? I will be letting go. ;)

Er.... okie... I will get a terta HDD as well... cos i have SGD200 sponsorship.. right?

That sponsorship have interest. :devil:
Trust me bro, not easy to handle big files with low HDD capacity.
Yesterday using DDP to convert 200 pictures of raw file to 16bit TIFF.
1 20 mb raw to 100 mb 16bit TIFF. :sweat:

That sponsorship have interest. :devil:
Trust me bro, not easy to handle big files with low HDD capacity.
Yesterday using DDP to convert 200 pictures of raw file to 16bit TIFF.
1 20 mb raw to 100 mb 16bit TIFF. :sweat:
No joke... 160Mb TIFF...

I am very interested in the various RAW available... Think i will try later part of the day using the lower RAW and see if the rate is still 3.9fps.. If it goes up to 6fps or more.. haa... anyone that convert to the D700 might be swinging back.

No joke... 160Mb TIFF...

I am very interested in the various RAW available... Think i will try later part of the day using the lower RAW and see if the rate is still 3.9fps.. If it goes up to 6fps or more.. haa... anyone that convert to the D700 might be swinging back.

Bro, don't start invasion here. :nono:

Hey errr so there are no more 5d mk IIs in stock any where in Singapore? Gotta wait till the next batch comes in January?

Guess whats the ISO for this pic :think:

3068994802_658def2d8a_b.jpg

I can only go Wow:bigeyes:.
The detail and fantastic noise control at ISO1600 :thumbsup:

Looking at the pic this camera and their owner churns out make me drool.... But the fact that I probably have to wait sometime for the price to moderate a little before I can lay my hands on them makes me:mad2:

Had a bad night of sleep....@#&%nenuf$.... this bad fella known as Eos 5D MK II kept popping up in my dream:angry:

Yesterday at op . quoted 5d MKII S$4000 should in waiting list.
Today at cathay p. Quoted 5D MKII S$3999 should in waiting list.
while my boss purchase the D700 body with S$3345. cash (freebiz 8G CF, lowepro bag and
lenspen(nikon). Tested the body with 50mm F1.8 nikon lens on behalf of him.
look at the LED wow, damm nice, I not try to start any invasion here.Sure the 5D MKII is
better and equivalent with D700 in performance.Can't waiting the 5D MKII body in the
coming months soon. Hope can fast forward few months for me by now.:bsmilie:

I guess the 5DMII body will stablised at $3800 +- $50. I will start considering it as a second body to my 1D3 at that price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.