EOS 5D MKII club.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHC

Jan 22, 2006
south
Do share up any good or not good experience or hand on experience from the camera in this thread.

Hope the first guy get in touch of 5D mkii can share his experience at here at CS.

High iso photo taken from the camera.
ISO to ISO comparasion.

Video feature from the came or other features from it.

Price your getting and where your get it ?

other.

Last edited:
not even launched yet...

heard from other thread it will land at lion city soon.

Hope the first once can touch base here,to share your joy of the 5D mkII.
High iso,video feature or other you.

Firstly congratulate the first person get hold the 5D MKII at singapore.
finally, as per canon , information end of nov delivery of 5D MKII......

Received a call from CP. It will be in tomorrow.However, only sets with kit lens will be available. As I only wanted the body (S$3999), will have to wait :(

is the msrp confirmed at 4000 sing?

If you notice carefully. Canon or canon sg is good in marketing tactics.
If you need it ,may need to pay abit more to get the camera plus with lens.
it can boost the sale figure,as the position of 5D MKII is very demanding by now.
Only choice has body plus lens, if not just want body then has to wait lah :bsmilie:, someone willing to paid that kind of price. :bsmilie: it a fair deal.
limited the choice of the buyer having , then either you have to wait or paid a bit extra to enjoy the new toy you having......
If now can earn a bit extra , why not for the camera shop? it a business tactics. earn as much as your can when the item are hot cake. when it cool down, whose willing to pay that kind of price. newly equipment alway kena pay a bit extra.
same as computer processor .

Once is cool down a bit the price sure will lower a bit. then no more freshness feel (sin seng kan).

Last edited:
The 5DmkII will be available for sale at Sitex :)

wait wait wait, that's what we fools always have to do......all thanks to the 24-105. I say burn that lens.:devil:

24-105mm is all the while one of the best walkaround lens. I have seen it in action for fashion and commercial shoot before. I wish to buy back this lens, but will be stuck due to focal length range. :embrass:

shall wait for the body only.
still prefer 24-70mm.. :sticktong

Hahaha..... after read all the above post.....

EOS 5D MKII Club have no member yet............. :bsmilie:

Don't see why we should rush to get that camera at the high price? I don't think the photos that we take will be significantly "improved" with the MII? AF is not significantly improved over the MK 1 also. Paying extra $500 for boasting rights? I find it extremely silly. Lets see who is the rich one here to burn their money.

Don't see why we should rush to get that camera at the high price? I don't think the photos that we take will be significantly "improved" with the MII? AF is not significantly improved over the MK 1 also. Paying extra $500 for boasting rights? I find it extremely silly. Lets see who is the rich one here to burn their money.

Hahaha..... don't worry :bsmilie: Theres always some ppl out there that will jump in and get the 1st shipment.... then we will have a free, no hurry review of the 5D MkII..... while we wait for the price to fall.... :bsmilie:

Just some warm up note and discussion before the first member review his 5D MKII here.:bsmilie:

If straight up the high point, what the points .not that shoik la.

Status
Not open for further replies.