Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiyah, policeman also civil servant. doesn't matter. the whole latter is one community.

So if I'm a satay-seller and my customer don't pay up, I send my big brother Jim, doesn't matter even though I have to feed Jim some satay?

Latter one community! =D

guys, sidetrack a little.
less than 5k a month,
how you guys afford those canon mark 1 blah blah blah and those d2x d2h, 600mm f4 blah blah blah blah blah?

:dunno:

you must at least save 1/3 of your take home.else, dont even think of getting a wife, starting a family.

sorry for being blunt.:embrass:

1) i don't have canon to start off with...let alone any mark...LOL!

i saved like crazy for a D70body....my lenses? and equipment? I'm a 2nd class citizen, so i'm get 2nd class lenses and products using my savings....
how many lenses do i have? 2.... non of it have a VR (Very Rich) function.

2) i try to put into a bank that can give me the max interest AFTER deducting my $$$ to my parents, to my gf and my common savings account, and paying off basic bills.

3) I had to be able to find a good and nice gf who understands the value of $$$ and not spend on bags and diamond carats..... so for that, i'm extremely grateful to my fiancee as she understands that our coming wedding will be 50 from me, 50 from her.
i am lucky in this sense and am extremely happy and grateful for her. but I'm extremely unhappy that the society in SG has trained people of the sexes to EXPECT things! and worse, not accepting that the income divide is creating huge problems to the people who contributes constantly to the ecnomy of SG

my idea is to convey that a comparison with the private sector is not right..
shouldn't they be comparing with ministers pay like Swiss..which i dun noe how much oso..

Yes, this comparison has no meaning. They should compare among those who is in the same job as them, with other countries that is.

FRIDAY EVENING!!!! TIME TO GO HOME!!!!!
LETS GO EAT SATAY, DRINK BEER :cheers: SMOKE AND BE HAPPY

i saved like crazy for a D70body....my lenses? and equipment? I'm a 2nd class citizen, so i'm get 2nd class lenses and products using my savings....
:think: I only have H2, I save like crazy for very long still cannot even buy Pentax K100D.

Then I'm what, 5th class citizen ar. =(

1) i don't have canon to start off with...let alone any mark...LOL!

nothing wrong with D70, or lens without VR.
dont put your equipment down

2) i try to put into a bank that can give me the max interest AFTER deducting my $$$ to my parents, to my gf and my common savings account, and paying off basic bills.
you give your GF $?aint she working?you should save on your part, she should save on hers.unless she's studying and not working.else, i dont see why you should give her $.what if eventually your gf dont become your wife?:dunno:

3) I had to be able to find a good and nice gf who understands the value of $$$ and not spend on bags and diamond carats..... so for that, i'm extremely grateful to my fiancee as she understands that our coming wedding will be 50 from me, 50 from her.
i am lucky in this sense and am extremely happy and grateful for her. but I'm extremely unhappy that the society in SG has trained people of the sexes to EXPECT things! and worse, not accepting that the income divide is creating huge problems to the people who contributes constantly to the ecnomy of SG

i'm glad you had a gal like her.having a materialistic gf/wife in sgp, u better be earning heaps.else, i'll reserve a void deck spot for you in sungei road.
kudos to you fiancee.

basket, you smoke ah?so uncooooooooolllllllllllllll.

no wonder when you teach me LR, you stink!:sticktong :bsmilie:

basket, you smoke ah?so uncooooooooolllllllllllllll.

no wonder when you teach me LR, you stink!:sticktong :bsmilie:
absolutely for the beer and satay :)

so sunday burn rubber ya?see ya!:)

cigarettes are not cheap...

he can afford it for sure.he is in the upper high high management of engineers, and he is a FT, expat.
so what's ciggies?prob marijuana.:bsmilie:

leave the smoking out... anyway to expensive....
but where to get Satay.... Satay Club Sembawang closed down.... making way for redevelopment..... :(

not teaching you anymore.... :sticktong :sticktong

It says Median salaries of Top 8 earners (as in professions)...
Not the top 8 earners of Singapore.

Note the word median.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: They should just say they grab the 4th highest salary in the profession/industry - 'cos that's what median of top 8 earners means.

at least she can afford a car loan!

i've to count my daily lunch not to exceed $3 per day. and i've to make sure i drink water from the office pantry.....else would have to pay more... let alone a CAR loan

and alot of people think i'm kidding when i say, i don't have money.... :angry:

I don't know, but at the MF outing a few months ago, you were going through polaroids on your Mamiya like you had money to burn - you went through more polaroids than what I shot with my DSLR! ;p ;p

j/k

It's 6pm, go Marina Square and shoot models loh!

If minister dont pay that high, how can MM live as he is the King? Give another few years for the old man to see what he had built and thing will change when he is gone. Hopefully soon ;:angel:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: They should just say they grab the 4th highest salary in the profession/industry - 'cos that's what median of top 8 earners means.

sheesh. you are hell right!!

Thought the sample size should be >30 to get good statistical representative? :dunno:

So why 8? :think: cheating ah?

I remember the "ah huay" of the Parliament also engineer, maybe they were refering to her salary? :think:

then maybe it makes sense, since she's a PE (chop chop chop ... $$$ $$$ $$$), a consultant firm boss, and the famous "ah huay" of the Parliament. So maybe she's the engineer earning that much?... :sweatsm:

guys, sidetrack a little.
less than 5k a month,
how you guys afford those canon mark 1 blah blah blah and those d2x d2h, 600mm f4 blah blah blah blah blah?

:dunno:

you must at least save 1/3 of your take home.else, dont even think of getting a wife, starting a family.

sorry for being blunt.:embrass:

some families can survive on less than $1000 a month. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.