Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need extra.. you just rob from anyone you like.. dismount their camera and mount yours.. ta-da..

*Looking at 林大叔* ..... *blink blink*
Anyway .. thats what i normally do when i go out with my friend...
but they are kind hearted souls that voluntarily mounted my little camera on the tripod.
.... keke....

Oh well 大叔, SUNDAY need to confirm timing.
I am having a back to back timing to Saturday so Sunday .. a bit nua.
Need to rest recuperate my brain for Monday Blues. ..

Sunday I cannot liao. :(
Will be zombified by the Spain match at 2.30am (coz watching the Argentina match earlier so cannot sleep early). Then 10am have sthg on. :(

Nope but got link i remember i see before
not sure where
but i google ... here is it !!
http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=...zBQ&ved=0CBQQvwUoAQ&q=tampines+quarry&spell=1

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3 - Clubsnap

Cannot see the link tell me leh coz i did not load complete the page
office network cmi.

wow , didn't know we have so many secret locations in sg...

if u guys organising a trip there, do let me know... from the links u posted, it said that there is no path to it, one need to know how to walk thru the vegetation to reach there...

Sunday I cannot liao. :(
Will be zombified by the Spain match at 2.30am (coz watching the Argentina match earlier so cannot sleep early). Then 10am have sthg on. :(

How about Saturday 8am? that is, tomorrow..

*Looking at 林大叔* ..... *blink blink*
Anyway .. thats what i normally do when i go out with my friend...
but they are kind hearted souls that voluntarily mounted my little camera on the tripod.
.... keke....

Look at me oso no use.. I don't bring tripod de..

If Sunday.. 11am.. If Saturday.. 8am..

See kopi-soh prefer which one..

tampinese boy report to eastern snappers... can count me in please...

Both days I cannot... hahahaha. I usually quite busy on weekends so I need to plan schedule at least one week in advance. Haha! But u guys can go ahead lah. Afterall, we're the eastern snappers. Definitely easier to meet up another time! :)

We'll meet at 11am okie? So that you hv any enuff beauty rest after your Saturday er.. workout?

Not sure how you look like when you do "back-to-back" thou.. Yesterday I saw the Voyage De Lavie and 1 of the guy really do "back-to-back"...... but then.. he's quite thin..

We'll meet at 11am okie? So that you hv any enuff beauty rest after your Saturday er.. workout?

Not sure how you look like when you do "back-to-back" thou.. Yesterday I saw the Voyage De Lavie and 1 of the guy really do "back-to-back"...... but then.. he's quite thin..

wah lau !!
I see your this msg i keep luffing in my office cubicle!!!
:X

back to back sound so crappy ... omg!!

Can you let me nua this sunday - poor lady here lead a 1yr of my life within this 1week of work + after work activities ...

.My next more free slot is 18th july .... if OK u can zhao ping mai ma liao .

Both days I cannot... hahahaha. I usually quite busy on weekends so I need to plan schedule at least one week in advance. Haha! But u guys can go ahead lah. Afterall, we're the eastern snappers. Definitely easier to meet up another time! :)

18th can?
i reserve for you ....
:bsmilie::bsmilie::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.