Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falling in! Staying in Tampines, opposite TP :)

How a snapper looks like. :bsmilie:

97fb96c9d86ef7aebc0a9a9.jpg

there was a East Shooters somewhere previously...

wonder where that went. I'm in Bedok, but don't have much time to shoot these days. :)

yup... i was in East Shooter.
We kinda break off cos of the low participation rate and the active ones are no longer around in CS (i think).

Wah.. kopi-soh, you're amazing.. from Bedok can see his hse in Tampines.. Are you using a 5000mm?

Haha. I live at Bedok Reservoir (opposite the reservoir). So I pretty much have an unobstructed view of TP and Tampines at that side. Oh, and the reservoir itself plus the sand quarry... :p

yup... i was in East Shooter.
We kinda break off cos of the low participation rate and the active ones are no longer around in CS (i think).

So our new grp is Eastern Snappers ah? So we better think of a better logo for ourselves than a red snapper...

Ave 1, opp east gate

ehh we might be neighbor of the same block or maybe i walk pass you when going blic for ice cream at 801.

Wah.. kopi-soh, you're amazing.. from Bedok can see his hse in Tampines.. Are you using a 5000mm?

Wah kopi-siu-dai please ..... raining missed my lunch super hungry and piss liao

Haha. I live at Bedok Reservoir (opposite the reservoir). So I pretty much have an unobstructed view of TP and Tampines at that side. Oh, and the reservoir itself plus the sand quarry... :p

I believe u can see ...

How would a ClubSnapper looks like?....... hmm..

Here:
Mermaids-5.jpg

Male version ... cannot find.

Wow.. :thumbsup: you're the greatest..

this would make the best logo.. what else better than portrait of Kopi-soh and aunti-Pink :thumbsup::thumbsup:

see post #35, dedicated to you lah !!
SOrry leh i cannot find a OLD man version but i think you will feel young with this too ..
when u free remember to make a new pair of specs ok ... else u see words blur blur anyhow type our name ... :sticktong

You must have a great view then :bigeyes:

Woooo~ yeah very near indeed... :)
ehh we might be neighbor of the same block or maybe i walk pass you when going blic for ice cream at 801.

Organizing is not an issue.
But then again - i am neeewbieee...
I dunno what to do either .... :dunno:

Hmmmm Shoot in Tampines LAH!!
Got the Qarry ... which i also keen in going but me-aka-anti-pink- had super road blindness. :>

Give me idea, i go see how to go about doing it.

hi

Tampiness qarry? do u have a picture of it?

Lets fall in and see what we can plan ....

This Sunday, Changi Coastal BoardWalk.. Onz? If okie you can put up a "寻人启事“ in the gathering & Outing Section.. then we will official launch the 1st outing of 东方好摄组。。

Status
Not open for further replies.