East side is boring ?

east side have wild wild wet, go play water..... sometimes many pretty mummy.......

Not quite east side but how about night safari for night owl :)

why safari???? sapan to tekong at nite also challenging!! must avoid search lights and police patrol...... so exciting!!!! with girls beside lagi best, on disco lite, loud music when reach tekong, then run fast fast away!!!

when reach home, i guarantee you will never be the same again!!!

fotoudavid said:
why safari???? sapan to tekong at nite also challenging!! must avoid search lights and police patrol...... so exciting!!!! with girls beside lagi best, on disco lite, loud music when reach tekong, then run fast fast away!!!

when reach home, i guarantee you will never be the same again!!!

Yeah. You'll be full of bullet holes hahaha

using bullets on lotus is not correct....20 years ago, i remember we use fresh from cook house stone buns..... some use flying blade (chee cheong fun) uncut version.

fotoudavid said:
if east is boring..... try west, you will have spider web appear from nowhere.....

Haha actually even at the furthest west also got entertainment. :p only thing is whether you willing to spend $$

kei1309 said:
You have simpang bedok, and the places bro fotoudavid recommended. Are you really staying in the east? Geylang also has many supper places that open till the wee hours of the morning.

East coast and the airport are also nice places to chill out at

Where simpang bedok ? U mean near Thai temple is it ? Geylang nearer to central, east is more like bedok and further till pasir ris.

Fudgecakes said:
Go pasir ris park take picture of monkies.

Can try out camera iso performance !
But then weather so hot at night, monkies still got mood ?

Where simpang bedok ? U mean near Thai temple is it ? Geylang nearer to central, east is more like bedok and further till pasir ris.

ermmm hello. EAST Singapore and WEST Singapore. the frack are you talking about?

For east side, can go chill out at the lounge in Crowne Plaza in Terminal 3. Price is slightly higher but it is not bad.

if really boring, get marry. If married, try have children. If have children already, try more children......

East Side where got boring.

Got many Sarong Party Boys leh. :bsmilie:

terryfox_013.jpg

if east is boring..... try west, you will have spider web appear from nowhere.....

I agree, thought that the east side of Singapore is more happening too.

I stay in the west, West Coast to be exact, a sleepy town with few entertainment but it is why I love it here.
Can't really stand the traffic and human congestion in the east.

I agree, thought that the east side of Singapore is more happening too.

I stay in the west, West Coast to be exact, a sleepy town with few entertainment but it is why I love it here.
Can't really stand the traffic and human congestion in the east.

Yes I find the aunties in West Coast are Si Beh hot. :bsmilie:

0013729e48091121284207.jpg

Sion said:
Yes I find the aunties in West Coast are Si Beh hot. :bsmilie:

Haha yeah, every time I go Ginza plaza, my nose bleed :p

Seldom hear that east is boring.
East is where rich people stay.
West is where poor people stay. (me)

A lot of recreation, leisure, fine dining, fancy restaurants, bars, pubs, massage parlours, brothels (legal), brothels (illegal), vietnamese girl pubs, night spots, great hawker food, GEYLANG, JOO CHIAT, flower hanging singer joints, transvestite hangout at Changi Point are in the East for the rich to enjoy.

Even PRC got a song The East is Red - meaning in the east of Singapore, the red light areas are concentrated.

Last edited: