East side is boring ?

Fudgecakes in the silent stalker here, keep a check on your parts :)

Where else in the heartlands do you find 3 shopping malls side by side? Tampines Mall, Tampinese One & Century Square.

Pasir Ris Downtown east is the last place we've heard of underworldly activities as well... very happening one.

Bedok area also very exciting with numerous famous hawker food... Fengshan market 85 Bak Chor Mee, and another good soup bak chor mee closer to tanah merah side (can't remember market blk no.), Market opposite Temasek JC has the famous Hill Street Char Kway Teow (can rival Hong Lim Market's), and if it's still there, Kang Kong Sotong. Think theres also a good herbal lamb soup & laksa at the interchange/mrt market. Most of the markets are now under renovation I think. The relatively new Bedok Point has alot of crowd & fast food so can't say bedok has no shopping mall. Think siglap side is abit defunct now but I like Verners Oven which serves the german stuff.

Changi Village got chilli crab, nasi lemak (market also now under renovation) and the "third kind". Residents there are quite friendly as well. And for those wedding photographers living in the west, I'm sure it's always fun to go to Changi Village Hotel (4-Stars) for ROM & AD shoots.

Last edited:
International makansutra is eveywhere within easy reach, unlike other big countries.

Last edited:
Wild wild west is industrial site

west side have farm mart, qian hu, science centre, j cube, west mall, imm, tradehub 21...... etc......

If you think East Side is boring, wait till you come to Middle Side:

Hell-and-its-bureaucrats-at-Fengdu-Ghost-City.jpg