D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i am fully geared up last friday but...boom!! it rains :)) hope tmr is the day...

lol thx guys!! actually im new in this hobby...still no group to join or shoot...but at least i have a forum/post to chit chat :D

there are many outings in the outings and gathering section. You can join them and learn. I started by joining too. The slots fill up fast though, so keep a constant lookout:bsmilie:

as mention. Join any groups for their outing. But if you got anything you would like to know. We will try our best to help if not we will refer you to somebody who knows. We are not really a group, more of because we share the same interest is to shoot photography.. ^^

I wish I can go there and see the internal mechanism... :)
normally fire and high velocity wind don't go well together...

I can see the engineer's side coming out.

BTW. Just want to know something. Is the pop up flash of higher intensity than those found in Pns? My Panasonic the flash is.... Painful to say the least...

I can see the engineer's side coming out.

BTW. Just want to know something. Is the pop up flash of higher intensity than those found in Pns? My Panasonic the flash is.... Painful to say the least...
what panasonic...? Your PnS?

I think D90's pop-up flash should be more powerful la... They use the term 'guide number' to compare flash intensity. But I think data for PnS flash is quite hard to find... :)

actually i am fully geared up last friday but...boom!! it rains :)) hope tmr is the day...

wasted... :cry:
But I've seen some nice photos taken in gloomy weather too... rain is not the end of the world...! :)

as mention. Join any groups for their outing. But if you got anything you would like to know. We will try our best to help if not we will refer you to somebody who knows. We are not really a group, more of because we share the same interest is to shoot photography.. ^^
We came together because someone suggested to have a physical gathering.... who ah? :angel:

what panasonic...? Your PnS?

I think D90's pop-up flash should be more powerful la... They use the term 'guide number' to compare flash intensity. But I think data for PnS flash is quite hard to find... :)

Ya. TZ7. Got it last year I think.

Ya. TZ7. Got it last year I think.
sorry! I'm not familiar with that one...

my PnS is the Lumix Fx-7, which I think I told you guys was faulty (lens jammed), but then I opened it up and separated the internal parts, getting to the lens mechanism... after that 2 knocks against the table, install everything back, and it works! :)

We came together because someone suggested to have a physical gathering.... who ah? :angel:

I thought it was me :embrass:

Oh it was u ar? Paiseh paiseh. Forgot liao. Haha. When's the next gathering for us? :)

Yea i think it was you. Maybe organising outings has become a habit for u :sticktong

Erm.. I remember it was ZerocoolAstra. I still have the PM wor.. :angel:

Erm.. I remember it was ZerocoolAstra. I still have the PM wor.. :angel:

The PM was only because nobody wanted to give out their contact details...
I was imagining all of us at esplanade steps.. you see me, I see you, nobody dare to ask "are you from clubsnap?"
then how?
cheh.... I sacrifice leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.