D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Now tt thread is to see if there's anyone got questions to ask. But after a while sure no questions. Cause practice makes perfect!!

Markins Markins Markins...

Btw, I wonder how did OGL photoshoot go... I tell you, I think he will need a Markins soon too... :devil: Judging from the way the fireworks bam bam here bam bam there... need to rotate the ball head like mad! ... :devil:

Btw, I wonder how did OGL photoshoot go... I tell you, I think he will need a Markins soon too... :devil: Judging from the way the fireworks bam bam here bam bam there... need to rotate the ball head like mad! ... :devil:
did you see the number of flashguns that went off from the stands...?
so many clever people... :D

Yeah, very crever indeed!... :bsmilie:

Piangz! U 2 don't so bad la. They don't know ma. They shld have read up first before going. So, yeah they're quite clever. LOL!

Ps : another alternative is to get a DSLR, preferrably a D90!!

that's coz you have not yet mounted your camera onto the ballhead and tried to reposition the camera

UWA angle = 460grams and above.... creee....eee....eeeeee....eeeeeee......eeeeeeeeP!
noooooooooooooooooo......... I have reposition my camera and tested it. So far very very gd... I still love my ballhead.. its doing me a great job.. :p

Haha. Now tt thread is to see if there's anyone got questions to ask. But after a while sure no questions. Cause practice makes perfect!!
hahha.. I think when I have time next week. I will compile all the question and answer and put them together. Its super messy to search for it. :think:

Wah... he just change to G20 now u wan him to change to Markin!?! I think sooner or later he will go mad...

smart people of course.. i wonder if they flash theirself or the stage.. most likely only a few % flash their own face.. the rest flash the stage is dumb dumb..

Yeah, very crever indeed!... :bsmilie: probably aiming at themselves...

Piangz! U 2 don't so bad la. They don't know ma. They shld have read up first before going. So, yeah they're quite clever. LOL!

Ps : another alternative is to get a DSLR, preferrably a D90!!

Wah so many pro around here.

so clever.

:think::think::think:

yawn yawn yawn....

wa nice la. poison club here liao LOL

wa nice la. poison club here liao LOL

yes yes.. Had to create this thread or else we are all going to get it for breaking the rules and regulation. I don't wish to see a similar incident to happen so since tio warning liao. Better be good people.

Anyway I felt its a lot easier to post here than the other thread. Its troublesome to click on both side which reside in different category. :devil:

i am not aware that brand segregation had reached such an advanced stage.

you don't need to start so many empires everywhere, suggest that you just concentrate on photography, chat with people just to make friends, instead of getting them to kowtow to you - then you will realise that life is a lot easier.

have a nice day.

i am not aware that brand segregation had reached such an advanced stage.

you don't need to start so many empires everywhere, suggest that you just concentrate on photography, chat with people just to make friends, instead of getting them to kowtow to you - then you will realise that life is a lot easier.

have a nice day.
awwwwww man... so misunderstood...

why got so many people pass judgement on this group, without finding out the background?
Maybe it's the title of the group sounds like we have other intentions besides just banal talk among newfound friends...

anyway, just to set the record straight...

We met each other through D90 users group, but too much OT posts there (warning from mod), so felt that KPT was the suitable venue...
We have no other ill intentions like trying to convince people to buy Nikon, etc...
Nobody's trying to make anyone kowtow to anyone...

Last edited:
We are just here to chat and have fun. Got to know each other through a D90 outing, therefore the thread name

awwwwww man... so misunderstood...

why got so many people pass judgement on this group, without finding out the background?
Maybe it's the title of the group sounds like we have other intentions besides just banal talk among newfound friends...

anyway, just to set the record straight...

We met each other through D90 users group, but too much OT posts there (warning from mod), so felt that KPT was the suitable venue...
We have no other ill intentions like trying to convince people to buy Nikon, etc...
Nobody's trying to make anyone kowtow to anyone...

Err. in case people thought we are creating thread for fun. I think I should pose the warning message from the mods as proof of evidence.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6442764&postcount=824

Status
Not open for further replies.