D600 Do You Have Spot/Oil Issue?

D600 Do You Have Spot/Oil Issue?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jfxberns said:
Well, that's where it requires actions as a group. If 1 person finds a problem, it's an exception. If 100 people all have the same problem, it's a provable defect.

After some consideration, it seems to me we (D600 owners) have grounds to take action here in Singapore.

Are there others out there that agree that we are entitled to some remedy to this problem??

Are there others willing to stand up and take action?

If u have a plan tat can make nikon come up with a remedy, im in

ageha said:
Well, good luck with proving the lubricant and debris on the sensor aren't caused by the owner.

Does the 3k shots video proof on the internet counts?
But then again, the video cant proof tat lens was not changed

Zaknafein said:
Does the 3k shots video proof on the internet counts?
But then again, the video cant proof tat lens was not changed

The video has nothing to do with your particular copy of the camera.

The video has nothing to do with your particular copy of the camera.

yea. true
maybe we can send in ours to nikon and request them to do 3k shots.
then it will be done at their lab and they can ensure no lens is changed hahaha
if only....

All I know is we can keep complaining as individuals or work together as a group.

As a group we have a lot more visibility and if we create enough awareness, we can make it harder for Nikon to not take some action.

Plan forthcoming, ladies and gentlemen!

a group is good, but how big will this grp need to be to be effective?
how many d600 owners are there in CS?

@ageha lol, just kidding

Zaknafein said:
a group is good, but how big will this grp need to be to be effective?

@ageha lol, just kidding

Relax, he's just kidding for sure.

went nikon 5 times average every month go once 12k shuttle count.. last 2 time sit in nikon for 4 days and they claim inspect the cam is trying to waste my time!.
look at the circles.!
circles.jpg

Last edited:
went nikon 5 times average every month go once 12k shuttle count.. last 2 time sit in nikon for 4 days and they claim inspect the cam is trying to waste my time!.
look at the circles.!
circles.jpg

5 times per month? I hope that's not a joke.

andugo said:
look at the circles.!

Gulp..ur cam 60k shutter count every month?
What u shoot bro??

how big will this grp need to be to be effective?

Why limit to CS?

It's really not about how many people, it's about the perception you create. If Nikon sees being silent and taking no action as the easiest option, that's what they do.

If they are put in a situation where silence and inaction make them look bad, then they will be more likely to act.

jfxberns said:
Why limit to CS?

It's really not about how many people, it's about the perception you create. If Nikon sees being silent and taking no action as the easiest option, that's what they do.

If they are put in a situation where silence and inaction make them look bad, then they will be more likely to act.

The dpreview.com review and various other articles didn't have an effect on Nikon even though DPR is probably the most important platform. Do you think 50 people in front of NSC Singapore would change that?

ageha said:
The dpreview.com review and various other articles didn't have an effect on Nikon even though DPR is probably the most important platform. Do you think 50 people in front of NSC Singapore would change that?

Although im quite doubtful nikon would do anything, i dun mind giving it a shot if we can gather enough ppl. No harm anyway except spend some effort and time.

Of cos we dun hve to limit only to CS d600 owners. I was just thinking most ppl into photog would already be in cs

Zaknafein said:
Although im quite doubtful nikon would do anything, i dun mind giving it a shot if we can gather enough ppl. No harm anyway except spend some effort and time.

Of cos we dun hve to limit only to CS d600 owners. I was just thinking most ppl into photog would already be in cs

From the way you put it, 'giving it a shot', 'no harm trying', 'doubtful nikon will do anything', the case is already lost..lol

This attitude go mkt ask auntie give 50cts discount also wont win..kekeke

Just kidding:)

saberlancer said:
From the way you put it, 'giving it a shot', 'no harm trying', 'doubtful nikon will do anything', the case is already lost..lol

This attitude go mkt ask auntie give 50cts discount also wont win..kekeke

Just kidding:)

We lost already when we exchanged our cash for the dusty D600.

Just kidding... ;)

We lost already when we exchanged our cash for the dusty D600.

Just kidding... ;)

Especially when you already knew the issue. Imagine in court room:

Prosecution Lawyer: Why Nikon sell defective products?
Defense Lawyer: When did your client buy the product?
Prosecution Lawyer: Says a date where the issue is already widely reported
Defense Lawyer: Why your client buys the product when the issue is already known?

LLST. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.