D600 Do You Have Spot/Oil Issue?

D600 Do You Have Spot/Oil Issue?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is useless after changing parts & sensor of camera..... spots still appear on left side of photo. nothing to do with dust or surrounding. test confirm even upon picking up direct from service center over at counter, test shots of 10-20 shoot, spots will appear. major problem in microprocessor - most likely.
Microprocessor?

it is useless after changing parts & sensor of camera.....
spots still appear on left side of photo.
nothing to do with dust or surrounding.
test confirm even upon picking up direct from service center over at counter, test shots of 10-20 shoot, spots will appear.

major problem in microprocessor - most likely.

LOL... and I thought I heard everything... It is a physical problem, how did it become an electronics problem?

Know that many have reported the problem solved with a shutter replacement. Some say there will be some residual spots that will show up still for a little while more and will dramatically decrease with more use.

Every manufacturer faces problems. Fuji, Olympus and even Canon.

Being a Canon user yourself, I do not see why this concerns you so much that you have to come in here and keep talking about this, when the 3.15 report has already been discussed in another thread. Starting brand wars in ClubSNAP is not allowed. I strongly advise you to stop your trolling. Warning Served.

Last edited:
Undecided should I spend xtra $200 for D610 when its essentially the same camera as from D600..except for few xtra features which does not matters to me..buying soon

Resale value will differ though which will probably close the gap..hmm lol

Last edited:
Undecided should I spend xtra $200 for D610 when its essentially the same camera as from D600..except for few xtra features which does not matters to me..buying soon

If you want to buy new D600 and save some money, better be fast. Nikon has discontinue the model production.

get the D610. that $200 u save by buying d600 will be spend on constant trips to service centers....

Still can find local set d600? $20xx?

2nd hand units available around the price range of 1600 to 1800. Grab one and send to NSC for the shutter change.

2nd hand units available around the price range of 1600 to 1800. Grab one and send to NSC for the shutter change.

Rather New grey $17++, did send 1 I already have for free shutter change at nsc..

Rather New grey $17++, did send 1 I already have for free shutter change at nsc..

Grey set d600 is entitled for shutter change at nsc? Shop helping or you send directly? That's interesting...

Thread has past 1000 posts. For efficiency and server performance we usually limit threads to 1000 posts.

If anyone wants to continue discussion on this topic please start a new thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.