D3X official specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they cannot control mail delivery

It's good news but too expensive in times of economic slowdown.

Err...more expensive or less expensive than D3?

come on, it an X, D3X, what u expect

sure cheaper than when d24 was lanunched, rite ?;)

come on, it an X, D3X, what u expect

sure cheaper than when d24 was lanunched, rite ?;)

d24 is much cheaper, we eat it for breakfast , lunch n dinner. due to popular demand, d24 is still in production even though it is d200+ now

d24 is much cheaper, we eat it for breakfast , lunch n dinner. due to popular demand, d24 is still in production even though it is d200+ now

yes, sister; u spot on

likewise d3x now cheaper then we canon suck all those who need 36x24mm when they first launch ff ... what was it ??? anyone remember? above $10000 :dunno:

:vhappy::vhappy:

Don't get too excited it will be close to SGD $11000..... So who is getting it now??

Sure great camera but????

Wait till D700x announced in OCT 08 and for sale in DEC08 / JAN 09.

ISO 6400 "only"

Don't get too excited it will be close to SGD $11000..... So who is getting it now??

Sure great camera but????

Wait till D700x announced in OCT 08 and for sale in DEC08 / JAN 09.

How is Nikon going to go back in time to "OCT 08" to announce D700x? :dunno:

ISO 6400 "only"

For the love of Nikon, I hope it will not end up with a900 image quality at high ISOs...

(yes, 99% it's the same Sony chip, but this is where I hope Expeed will perform better than Bionz...)

Last edited:
The price has not been announced.
Like the article said, nikon can price it competitively and gain market share or they can price it like the 1DS III is priced. Expensive.
It does everything the people who are complaining that nikon doesn't have a high MP count ever need, that is clean shots in the studio and low ISO noise is fantastic with high dynamic range, while a sports shooter with DX mode, 10 MP and 7fps in the field.

Let's wait and see how it performs...

ISO 6400 "only"

I think it is because it starts at ISO100. I think this sensor is optimized for high dynamic range and performance at good lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.