D3X official specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
in case you guys have not seen this yet...
i laughed out so loud my colleagues think i'm nuts about work!
this was posted by racoone in kopitiam

link

Saw the same thing but was about some Xbox thingie..

lol..nice one.
Hitler after all is from the dark side from my POV.
i wonder if our all time fave Sith Lord is coming out to say anything.

ok now that the "commercial break" is over...(OT about Hilter and his disappointment with the D3x)

here's confirmation that the sensor in the D3x is a Sony afterall...

LINK

if you are interested in sample shots produced by the new D3x (with comparison with the Sony A900)

you can see it at this LINK HERE

if you are interested in sample shots produced by the new D3x (with comparison with the Sony A900)

you can see it at this LINK HERE

:bigeyes::bigeyes: The ISO6400 from D3X looks VERY useable!! And the Nikkor 24-70 is a much sharper lens!!

Amazing details @ 100% crop.
Thanks for the links. Look forward to the review.

Is it? I tot the other way round? ;p

wow... they made sony look bad...

The sensor is also made by sony. http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-9319-9802

But maybe because of the higher requirements from Nikon which made the sensor very difficult to make and Sony have to charge Nikon very high premium for it. So Nikon have to charge the cost back to the buyer. And for every Nikon sold, Sony will also profit from it.

But I wonder will there be is lower cost ±20 MP Full Frame Nikon Body with good high ISO result in near future? But not the current 24MP sensor from Sony.

Amazing high iso performance from the D3X, given the pixel pitch. I'd rather my d300 sensor is a 10mp one (same pixel pitch) with such clean performance. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.