CS is not as nice a place a before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob & HS,

Is OT your biggest mission in life?
I dont think so .... OT is James second mission in life ....
the first is of course the boobs .......:bsmilie:

I dont think so .... OT is James second mission in life ....
the first is of course the boobs .......:bsmilie:

Actually my main mission is to search and hunt for mountains and vallies, then rockets to blast them, OT only when mountains and vallies on the way to be blasted and rockets in workshop for upgrading.....

Same sentiments here.

CS is a place where we can share info and clear our doubts from experienced one. But most oftenly, your seeking will turned into laughter by some who thinks that they are long-timer here but gave in-constructive remarks.

I truly respect some individuals who really answer to your questions and respect your thread. But for those who tried to condemn you without even knowing who you are (especially if you're new), how i wished i can bar them from the threads.

And... does a person with alot of photography experience, post very little in CS, considered a newbie? Why draw the line until its so thick since its a public forum?

i can't stand the people who keep saying other people's photographs suck

More than half the posts in this thread are totally nonsensical and irrelevant.

I understand this thread is in the "Kopitiam", and some frivolity may be tolerated. But more than half the posts with stupid "wise" cracks?

Coming back the the issue, I believe this things happen because the admin and mods have allowed it.

For example, not withstanding the rule on "nice and civil", many are flouting this rule in the name of being honest and direct.

Another example, OT posts, such as those in the thread, are again tolerated to such ludicrous extent that it seems pointless to get mambers to engage in a topic that is of genuine concern to some members.

Same sentiments here.

CS is a place where we can share info and clear our doubts from experienced one. But most oftenly, your seeking will turned into laughter by some who thinks that they are long-timer here but gave in-constructive remarks.

I truly respect some individuals who really answer to your questions and respect your thread. But for those who tried to condemn you without even knowing who you are (especially if you're new), how i wished i can bar them from the threads.

And... does a person with alot of photography experience, post very little in CS, considered a newbie? Why draw the line until its so thick since its a public forum?
Some on CS mixed up their (big) ego with being useful (as in giving useful comments)..........but thats normal in life, you have got to accept that not everyone is as perfect as me.

I understand this thread is in the "Kopitiam", and some frivolity may be tolerated. But more than half the posts with stupid "wise" cracks?

Coming back the the issue, I believe this things happen because the admin and mods have allowed it.

For example, not withstanding the rule on "nice and civil", many are flouting this rule in the name of being honest and direct.

Another example, OT posts, such as those in the thread, are again tolerated to such ludicrous extent that it seems pointless to get mambers to engage in a topic that is of genuine concern to some members.
Dearest student, not everyone here is 'civil', that makes Clubsnap an open forum, which is a plus. Democracy means minorities also have a voice, that we have to accept, whether we like them or not........or whether they sprout nonsense or not, the only way to disprove them is to give your point of view.

Let the people decide which ones are useful comments, experience will learn, and people on Clubsnap will know who give proper comments and who doesn't.

Some people are harsh in their words, some don't, but thats life, not everyone writes, talk, think the same way........

Some people also need to have the last word, let them be, as long as it stays a healthy discussion (instead of a debate where someone wants to 'win').....you don't need to always react to those who annoy you.

Hong Sien

Wa lau hey! Long ago since I have written such a serious post!

Hong Sien

Dearest student, not everyone here is 'civil', that makes Clubsnap an open forum, which is a plus. Democracy means minorities also have a voice, that we have to accept, whether we like them or not........or whether they sprout nonsense or not, the only way to disprove them is to give your point of view.

Let the people decide which ones are useful comments, experience will learn, and people on Clubsnap will know who give proper comments and who doesn't.

Some people are harsh in their words, some don't, but thats life, not everyone writes, talk, think the same way........

Some people also need to have the last word, let them be, as long as it stays a healthy discussion (instead of a debate where someone wants to 'win').....you don't need to always react to those who annoy you.

Hong Sien

I think he is referring to us OTing in this thread..hahaha.

Maybe??? :dunno:

Hong Sien

I think the non-serious way many members treat this thread is indicative of their dismissal that "CS is not as nice a place a before..." (whatever that means).

I think he is referring to us OTing in this thread..hahaha.
I know, but I was referring to Students recent spat with some on CS, and to others who had spats with some here too........

I was for once not OT'eing, we have to learn to accept that there are in 'your eyes' these 'imperfect' persons......

I know some people here needs to be knocked on their heads, but for some these won't work anyway, why waste your energy to those people? By keeping reacting to these people, it usually gets out of hand, and perhaps that's what they want?

Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.