CS is not as nice a place a before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than half the posts in this thread are totally nonsensical and irrelevant.

I understand this thread is in the "Kopitiam", and some frivolity may be tolerated. But more than half the posts with stupid "wise" cracks?

What's wrong when you meet someone in the thread and joke for awhile? Does it really sound stupid? Are our interaction sounds stupid? Can you at least at some point respect our humour for awhile. If TS doesn't like it, when he voice out, I will first to stop. Thank you.

Coming back the the issue, I believe this things happen because the admin and mods have allowed it.

For example, not withstanding the rule on "nice and civil", many are flouting this rule in the name of being honest and direct.

I believe some of those who are 'nasty' and 'bad' in the forum are nice in person when you met on the other hand, some of so called behaving like gentlemen or god in the forum are 'liars and hypocrates' (I say some I met).

Another example, OT posts, such as those in the thread, are again tolerated to such ludicrous extent that it seems pointless to get mambers to engage in a topic that is of genuine concern to some members.

What do you want to engage in?

I wanna engaged with yr models leh .....;p

Hahaha, not till next week. Now at least got some time to fool in CS for awhile as you can see, 3 years only less than 1600 posts... Talk to little liaoz or maybe too much in kopitiam.

What have you done?
Christmas mah .... and she is giving away presents ($200) to everyone who are nice to her .... and to ppl who are nicer ... $200k :bsmilie:

Heya Canonised, i concur - i actually stopped my a picture a day thingy because of some persistant nasty comments from certain individuals about angles, colors, saturation, style of shooting... giving 'critique' to every single shot! Imagine all those PM's that were nothing but rubbish. I think that each person's photographs is just a glimpse of how he/she views the world (frm his/her personal perspective) and it should be respected. It might not be at your level, but heck... just keep quiet :S

Heya Canonised, i concur - i actually stopped my a picture a day thingy because of some persistant nasty comments from certain individuals about angles, colors, saturation, style of shooting... giving 'critique' to every single shot! Imagine all those PM's that were nothing but rubbish. I think that each person's photographs is just a glimpse of how he/she views the world (frm his/her personal perspective) and it should be respected. It might not be at your level, but heck... just keep quiet :S
Where you asking for comments or not? Or just showing pics? Perhaps, there could be a thread where people just post pics without members being able to post comments?

HS

Actually why must you bother about the comments others give? Just listen with an open heart. If the comments are good, take it and if otherwise, forget it. Don't take them seriously. That's your work and that's there view.

Where you asking for comments or not? Or just showing pics? Perhaps, there could be a thread where people just post pics without members being able to post comments?

HS

Sometime ago there is a forum which has this sub forum call :For your eyes only. I think the admin might want to look into it for those who do not wish their photos to be commented.

Actually why must you bother about the comments others give? Just listen with an open heart. If the comments are good, take it and if otherwise, forget it. Don't take them seriously. That's your work and that's there view.

hehehe :) NOT taken seriously, but i had to end the stream of seemingly endless PM Spam. I think the guy's account is no longer active since it was reported to the admin, but yeah, i did stop quite a while ago and the PM'ing stopped along with it.

hehehe :) NOT taken seriously, but i had to end the stream of seemingly endless PM Spam. I think the guy's account is no longer active since it was reported to the admin, but yeah, i did stop quite a while ago and the PM'ing stopped along with it.

wow, pming u... i want also no have hahahaha

Christmas mah .... and she is giving away presents ($200) to everyone who are nice to her .... and to ppl who are nicer ... $200k :bsmilie:

200k cant buy u that car.. so which other girl have u been hooking up with? :devil:

Heya Canonised, i concur - i actually stopped my a picture a day thingy because of some persistant nasty comments from certain individuals about angles, colors, saturation, style of shooting... giving 'critique' to every single shot! Imagine all those PM's that were nothing but rubbish.
I am not surprised THAT person is Shaeffer :bsmilie:
Live & let die ......

Dearest student, not everyone here is 'civil', that makes Clubsnap an open forum, which is a plus. Democracy means minorities also have a voice, that we have to accept, whether we like them or not........or whether they sprout nonsense or not, the only way to disprove them is to give your point of view.

This is OT, but hopefully a 'serious one:.

I find your idea of Democracy rather interesting. So democracy in your view can dispense with civility? Or is democracy more like having "freedom" to have a voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.