CS is not as nice a place a before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've forgotten to mention ghosts. :eek:

tat was why i said endless possibilities... i forgot to mention it mah... too many things tat can happen.. lol..

Funny how people tend to subtlely attribute the problems in CS to kids on holiz...

I was even asked if I have served NS yet in another thread... :bsmilie:

Not very fair to students in CS...

i would usually denote the part of kids on holidays as a metaphor (figure of speech) instead of being literal in meaning... so doesnt affect me as a tertiary student...

many people regard the NS as a rite of passage. having passed it is like having passed a tribal ceremony that declares you a man. but using it as a point of argument or as a measure of maturity is childish in its own right... :thumbsd:

but such things still happen... tat's a problem with a huge community... there is usually a higher number of childish ppl, troublemakers, etc.

tat was why i said endless possibilities... i forgot to mention it mah... too many things tat can happen.. lol..

And also those car show girls photos. They have risen the body temperature of those overactive youths. Hence the aggression towards the same sex. They have to find an outlet for the heat.

And also those car show girls photos. They have risen the body temperature of those overactive youths. Hence the aggression towards the same sex. They have to find an outlet for the heat.

u cant say youths u know? tat's being biased.. even ah pek also tiko 1... lol... so must say overactive hot-blooded males... ;p

many people regard the NS as a rite of passage. having passed it is like having passed a tribal ceremony that declares you a man.

I could remember that it was very much a tribal ceremony and a very wild one. They stuck chicken feathers and smeared blood on our naked bodies sitting around camp fire. They beat drums and girls in straw skirt danced around us. It made us feel like a man. :bsmilie:

u cant say youths u know? tat's being biased.. even ah pek also tiko 1... lol... so must say overactive hot-blooded males... ;p

Actually ah pek is more tiko loh...

That is why get this term ti ko pek mah... :bsmilie:

The worst fights recently seems to be from the older members rather than young ones leh...

I could remember that it was very much a tribal ceremony and a very wild one. They stuck chicken feathers and smeared blood on our naked bodies sitting around camp fire. They beat drums and girls in straw skirt danced around us. It made us feel like a man. :bsmilie:

haha.. are u a novelist by profession? ;p i think we have digressed far too much again... lol... :embrass:

Have meh... How come my NS only have GUYS in straw skirts dancing around our naked bodies? :bsmilie:

Sorry I couldn't tell whether those girls were men or not. We were not offered the opportunity to test that out.

You had your excercise in Thailand aah? :bsmilie:

Back to the topic: is this kind of OOT rude or acceptable?

I personally felt it is quite interesting and fun especially if got witty people to banter with...

You had your excercise in Thailand aah? :bsmilie:

I think it must be somewhere in an island in Southern Thailand.

After the exercise we went home and wives asked us, "What's that feathers and blood on your chest?"

We told them we went to fight with the chickens.

I think it must be somewhere in an island in Southern Thailand.

After the exercise we went home and wives asked us, "What's that feathers and blood on your chest?"

We told them we went to fight with the chickens.

SAF vs Chickens... Who won? :bsmilie:

Erm... I am lost here... What virus?
Earlier, some members were banned by writing too many out-of-topics posts (the virus), and some ended up as a flame war. These members were banned, but some have the face to re-register another nickname and come back again, but the behaviour never changed.

Earlier, some members were banned by writing too many out-of-topics posts (the virus), and some ended up as a flame war. These members were banned, but some have the face to re-register another nickname and come back again, but the behaviour never changed.

Die... I also OOT like in this thread...

Like that also would ganna ban aah?

Siao liao... :(

The soldiers went home with weak legs and a smile on the face.

The chickens lost most of their feathers.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Better don't OOT liao... Later ganna ban...

Hi

I am really sick of some of the attitude of some folks here who like to bicker over everything including punctuation. Comments are mostly negative criticisims and silly remarks.

e.g. this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=241875&page=2

I come to CS less and less these days because of the pervasive attitude of some of the regulars... anyway... good luck CS.

Hi digitalbuff,

As has been mentioned many times before when this same subject comes up ....

"get out the popcorn and sit back"

Cheer and boo if you find yourself really getting into the fun :bsmilie:

There is, has and always will be someone that can do nothing more than start trouble.

If you look back recently, there was "Saline**9" ...... didn't last long.

It was interesting to see how he became so quickly ignored, then de-registered :thumbsup:

I come to CS less and less these days because of the pervasive attitude of some of the regulars... anyway... good luck CS.

Stay more and more; if you look into such threads you mention you will see there are some very interesting people amongst it.

If I took the stand, "I don't like it so I am going to leave". The reply would be, "Pablo who ?"

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.