Crumpler camera bag

sportyant

Deregistered
Apr 26, 2009
Singapore
Hi,
I am planning to get a crumpler 6 million bag.
Anyone using one right now? Are they any good?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your kind advice.

its good but as per all branded stuff.. its bit over priced... chk out logitech range.. cheaper and looks pretty low key

I have both the 5 million and the 7 million. Yeah, it's good. As long as it suits your needs and tastes!

Crumpler bags are a bit over priced, but in the long run they are worth it I think. They are like the Apple of camera bags, only I like Crumpler. I mean it's got great design, a bit over priced and it will get you to talk about it.

I used to own the 7MDH - it holds everything I need and once you remove the dividers it can be an ordinary bag (versatile). I also very much prefer it to the Lowepro line of shoulder bags - the quality seems to be much better. However, it is hardly a discreet bag, I dun find the shoulder-pad to be very comfortable, plus I hate velco (at that time no silencer thingy) and the bulkiness of the bag was getting to me, so I sold it off and changed to a non-camera bag with inserts.

Got mine last fri and i feel that its worth the $$ for its good built altho its abit on the high side. The padding feels snugly, compact and i feel its quite durable. :thumbsup:

I am using one now 6mil.. After I got this bag, I sold all my other bag. :bsmilie:

ask u guys.. the smaller 2mil or 4 mil .. which one is the best just to fit a D90+kit lens ? .

ask u guys.. the smaller 2mil or 4 mil .. which one is the best just to fit a D90+kit lens ? .

4 million a little cramped, the ideal size would be the 5, crumpler bags are more expensive than other brands but they are certainly durable, my 5MDH has been around since apr 2006 and its still going strong, but IMHO i prefer NG's bags to crumpler

4 million a little cramped, the ideal size would be the 5, crumpler bags are more expensive than other brands but they are certainly durable, my 5MDH has been around since apr 2006 and its still going strong, but IMHO i prefer NG's bags to crumpler

I want something as compact as possible just to bring my D90 + 18-105mm only.. as sometimes its not very nice hanging ard a big bag to some places liek fancy restaurant and such

I want something as compact as possible just to bring my D90 + 18-105mm only.. as sometimes its not very nice hanging ard a big bag to some places liek fancy restaurant and such

Dun bring bag lah......show off your camera:bsmilie:

Dun bring bag lah......show off your camera:bsmilie:

if dor D3s the show of la.. haha

no la, i really dont like to carry the camera ard... i like photograhphy but hate being seen as one.. i am just wierd .. heh..

I am considering Caselogic but the one that i like cost $75 which fits D90 kit + a batt and maybe some spare space for smaller item..

Im getting a 6 mil too.. who knows where can i buy this bag?

Crumpler store like wheelock.....etc

Feel for 6mdh too big, (broad)
5mdh just nice for a body+grip with lens attached,and a flash.
looks very low profile. :thumbsup:

Just to add,can fill in one more lens too.

Price is $156 for 6mdh
$112 for 5mdh.

Additional 10% off with uob.

Its great, functional and cool! You won't regret it!

CP got sell crumpler?

I been waiting for 5MDH blue/grey for months! no stock at all..

i got 5mdh green black.

not bad for me. as i normally only uses my d90+18-105mm lens.

and it is just enough for me .
still got space for 2 lens or 1 lens 1 flash, etc.
can try this bag. $112 onlyy.

Yeah gotta get urself a shoulder pad cos only 6mdh onwards comes with shoulder pads..