Criticisms and comments nowadays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me examples of where I have made Ad Hominem attacks, thankyew very much.

Tolerance and understanding is a good lifeskill. :thumbsup:

Why should I? Go find them yourself.

And you think you have practiced those two virtues so far?

but very hot leh....walk around with gear, sweaty leh :bsmilie:

But still love it..Home town mah...The place Singaporeans grow up, live, work and die for it...hmm...Sometimes, I wonder how much Singaporeans 's loyalty to their country..

I left my country for 10 years and I understand how much my country important to me..I love it a lot alot alot..

No place is like home...

yes dear:embrass: we do cover overseas too...recently back from thailand on 'EX SAWADEEKA'...coming next 'OPS BETEL NUT' at taiwan...
dun worry and dun be shy....i will include u in our list for this coming trip:p

good news the yr end mission is approve and waiting for recuitment to taiwan will be shooting non stop till new year day, i so convert to landscape and oversea after our thailand mission:thumbsup:

Why should I? Go find them yourself.

And you think you have practiced those two virtues so far?
Definitely! You are added to my ESTEEMED IGNORE LIST!

When the going gets tough, the ignore gets going!

I totally agree with Jeanie...

nowadays, when post a picture and ask for C&C... even thou the picture is not so good, many ppl would reply: nice picture, love it.. but only a very few would give opinion on how to improve.

When I post my pictures and ask for C&C I would actually like ppl to really give critics to my pics and show my how to improve...

I do agree that sometimes the way DP criticizes is a bit rude but then he is one of the only few who can give comments better than nice pic or love it.. at least he tells you whats wrong with you picture....

:dunno:

good news the yr end mission is approve and waiting for recuitment to taiwan will be shooting non stop till new year day, i so convert to landscape and oversea after our thailand mission:thumbsup:

good good another bro joined me in landscape and still life shooting.... come come...dun be shy jeanie?..... jeanie...?? u still online?

Definitely! You are added to my ESTEEMED IGNORE LIST!

When the going gets tough, the ignore gets going!

Wunderbar! :thumbsup:
Never has the pleasure of being on an ignore list been more welcomed.
Glad to hear it.

At least I no longer have to be bothered by your insect ways. :devil:

I do agree that sometimes the way DP criticizes is a bit rude but then he is one of the only few who can give comments better than nice pic or love it.. at least he tells you whats wrong with you picture....

:dunno:
We need more DPs around.

Which is why I always defend him. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the NIRA thread is gone:think:

haha ..... something is really ghostly here ..:think:

threads are either prematurely closed or disappeared .:dunno:

Jeanie=> Do not give yourself too much credit for changing people. You can't teach an old fox dumb tricks.

As for critiques and comments, well, I only have this to say. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions. What is lacking is the respect for each other's opinion and the inability to deliver and accept points. Which often leads to ugly commentry.

In short, you guys have a bunch of egoes that needed to be put away. period.

:sticktong :sticktong

If yours is thrice as thick, mine is eight times as thick! :angel:
neither:thumbsd: :angry:
mine is 11th times as thick

Status
Not open for further replies.