Comprehensive K3 Review Out! - on PF

ermm. what rental shop???

Haha! Asking Felix to BBB all the awesome lenses.. He'll have enough to open a rental shop I think.. Maybe we should.. LoL!

Maybe we can do a pk rental business!i can support if my lenses not sold off :)

What if later a updated FA31 with HD Coating and rounded blades.. what will it happen.. would it be even wonderful? lolx...

i prefer if they come out with a WR FA31 and FA77...:vhappy:

Thanks bro! Much appreciated on your post. I am at such a crossroad too. Some of the DA lenses have very slim profiles. Btw is K3 raw supported in LR5 already? Thanks.

K3 does raw in DNG format. So LR support is not an issue.

For those who are interested

SLR Revo
Silver k3 (1 piece)
Black k3 with 18-135 (1 piece but i not sure)
Black k3 body only (out of stock)

Click!
both silver and black k3 out of stock. Expected next shipment is next week

Cathay Photo @ Penisular
silver k3 (1 piece)
black k3 (out of stock)

Alan Photo @ Funan
black k3 body only is available. Did not ask about others

TK Foto
Both k3 black and silver should be available but not sure about quantity

prices are about $155x for black body only for most shops and silver is about $200x depending on stores..if anyone need the exact prices prices..can pm me..

For those who are interested

SLR Revo
Silver k3 (1 piece)
Black k3 with 18-135 (1 piece but i not sure)
Black k3 body only (out of stock)

Click!
both silver and black k3 out of stock. Expected next shipment is next week

Cathay Photo @ Penisular
silver k3 (1 piece)
black k3 (out of stock)

Alan Photo @ Funan
black k3 body only is available. Did not ask about others

TK Foto
Both k3 black and silver should be available but not sure about quantity

prices are about $155x for black body only for most shops and silver is about $200x depending on stores..if anyone need the exact prices prices..can pm me..

Ooo. have you gotten yours??????????

Guys,
Any idea if should just get body and then pair it with a fast zoom like the 16-50mm/2.8 or the kit lens 18-135mm is actually a good price when buying it as a bundle with body. Although the kit lens range looks pretty useful if wanna travel light.

What's the price with kit lens btw? Thanks.

Guys,
Any idea if should just get body and then pair it with a fast zoom like the 16-50mm/2.8 or the kit lens 18-135mm is actually a good price when buying it as a bundle with body. Although the kit lens range looks pretty useful if wanna travel light.

The kit lens is the 18-135 for the K3

Guys,

Hmm no idea what's the price for the 18-135, never monitor... Best if you call and ask the shops for the pricing.

Just my guess, think should be around the price range of 600-700+ if sold separately..

Guys,

i was thinking about this recently also and my conclusion is that i will prefer to pair it with 16-50 but thats because i have the 50-135 and for travel purposes, the 16-50 is sufficient..i just need to add in a FA77 if i need longer fl...

but if you dun have any other k mount lenses, i would advise you to get the 18-135..you can use it almost for all situations plus it give you a chance to explore your favourite focal length (which might not be applicable to you since you already have a m4/3 systems so you should roughly know your preferred focal length)..beside its almost always cheaper to get it with your body than to get it separately..so if you eventually sell it..you shldnt lose much

Guys,

Hmmm... Depends on what you need.. If we stick between the 2 choices you have provided, I'd recommend the 16-50/2.8..

Because as you go on with your photographic journey, you'll realise that it'll be the most oft used focal length along with the aperture benefit.. ;)

thanks folks, my walkaround lens is a 50mm equiv. so this 16-50mm (24-75mm) will definitely work and with a constant 2.8 will be nice. Wide enuff for some landscape and long enuff for some head shots. I agree with SyncGuy that this should cover many shooting opportunities and i perhaps will get one with sub-f2 aperture plus a macro lens

thanks folks, my walkaround lens is a 50mm equiv. so this 16-50mm (24-75mm) will definitely work and with a constant 2.8 will be nice. Wide enuff for some landscape and long enuff for some head shots. I agree with SyncGuy that this should cover many shooting opportunities and i perhaps will get one with sub-f2 aperture plus a macro lens

The 16-50 is a great lens and it is my default kit lens on all the bodies that I have used. The next one you should consider is the 50-135/2.8

The 16-50 is a great lens and it is my default kit lens on all the bodies that I have used. The next one you should consider is the 50-135/2.8

I swear by it (1650) too

Is it that awesome ? Next outing must try some poison.

80% of my xmm photo in studio used by 1650. I would say the range is fantastic.