Comprehensive K3 Review Out! - on PF

It is super awesome!! 5 yrs liao

I only started with DSLR Pentax end 2011, 2012, 2013 , so never thought of DA*16-50 since started using DA primes DA35 f2.4 which served me better than DA18-55 WR.
So, is it really super awesome ?

My lens wish : DA HD 10-20 f2.8 constant! if it exist in future !

Now only these lens I have - DA15 Ltd (landscapes) , K55 f1.8 (Portrait), k135 f2.8 (tele )bought from you.
Not allowed to buy anymore new stuff after gotten the K3 antidote , says the boss.
I still have 18-55 WR which I am safe keeping for my brother.

Cheers!

The 16-50 is a great lens and it is my default kit lens on all the bodies that I have used. The next one you should consider is the 50-135/2.8

16-50 good.... Think the 50-135 even better..... kekeke

*alert* Too fast, too fast! Depending on individual's style of shooting, I wouldn't recommend this lens yet, too big, too good for general purpose..

After 16-50, go think what you like about photography and then seek advice for options. :D

*alert* Too fast, too fast! Depending on individual's style of shooting, I wouldn't recommend this lens yet, too big, too good for general purpose..

After 16-50, go think what you like about photography and then seek advice for options. :D

Mus, never update signature to RED K30 kekeke :devil:

The DA*200/2.8 is even bigger by a bit kekeke

For those who are interested

SLR Revo
Silver k3 (1 piece)
Black k3 with 18-135 (1 piece but i not sure)
Black k3 body only (out of stock)

Click!
both silver and black k3 out of stock. Expected next shipment is next week

Cathay Photo @ Penisular
silver k3 (1 piece)
black k3 (out of stock)

Alan Photo @ Funan
black k3 body only is available. Did not ask about others

TK Foto
Both k3 black and silver should be available but not sure about quantity

prices are about $155x for black body only for most shops and silver is about $200x depending on stores..if anyone need the exact prices prices..can pm me..

Bought mine from Paris-Silk. They have a few units on that day...