ClubSnappers in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i will be in Melbourne for the F1 GP next year.. ;)

Just to let you know, the F1 GP in Melbourne has high fences that make it difficult to shoot photos. Also, the GP Act of Australia prohibits anyone bringing in lenses of 300mm or longer.

I went to the F1 GP 2 years ago when they had free entry on the first day. Since then, I don't expect fantastic shots. It's a waste of money, time, and effort.

I have a paper on the 3rd... the day of the Red Bull air race! Seems like I'll have to take an alternative route to uni!

Just to let you know, the F1 GP in Melbourne has high fences that make it difficult to shoot photos. Also, the GP Act of Australia prohibits anyone bringing in lenses of 300mm or longer.

I went to the F1 GP 2 years ago when they had free entry on the first day. Since then, I don't expect fantastic shots. It's a waste of money, time, and effort.

thanks for sharing the info. actually i was thinking of watching only.. :embrass:

useful info nevertheless. thanks!

hey no worries man..
hope we'll get more pple to join in the future.
maybe go for some landscapes next ya ?? ;)

Yes landscape. I was thinking of going to Mt. Gambier or Wilson's Prom......we can stay overnight at either of these places and shoot sunrise or sunset.......

good idea.. wilson prom's a nice place... many camper grounds and there is quite a fair bit of trekking to most scenic lookouts.

Finally over ya... ;)
Where to shoot? Wilson prom?

yup wilson prom. I'm free next weekend, no need to work on weekend next week hahahahaha

Hi all ClubSnappers in Melbourne,

It's been sometime since we (at least the ones who are keen enough to attend) last met.

I'm glad that some of us here have shown enthusiasm in going out and about to shoot images of events, and it seems like, scenery could be the next agenda.

I'm thinking of calling for another meet-up on Saturday 1 Dec at the same place - Starbucks along Swanston Street opposite Queen Victoria Mall.

If nobody is too keen, then the meeting won't go ahead.

If you want to raise your hand for this meet-up, list your username below.

1)
2)
3)

lai lai lets meet up or we can do a trip down to Wilson prom.

that was some nice tracking we did. :bsmilie:

lets plan for another trip... maybe one that we can do a sunset and sunrise shoot...

Wah looks like you guys had fun!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile... super busy... no camera time too...

went on a trip to French Island two weekends ago... saw heaps of wildlife but couldn't bring the camera due to a foot injury which limited my carry weight (was already packing about 35kg of stuff). Dunno if our flies were as bad as yours, but this might give you an idea...

n607731410_766188_8068.jpg

When's the next meet up? I'll be headed back to SG from 13/12 to 3/1

Status
Not open for further replies.