Canon S3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh! Its passed to me from my Bro again.....free!:bsmilie: But not stable, when I was in europe, there was once so windy that I have to strap my cam on a support to stabilise it for shooting!! But in SG, quite ok lah.:)

Ya, that is one thing I like abt my 190, I can lean onto it and it still is stable. Even monkeys cannot run away with it! :bsmilie:

i mean can i use the dome diffuser with a slave flash for the s3 is...with the on board flash i know def cannot dude haha ;)

anyway any sample pics with the diffuser you using?

i mean can i use the dome diffuser with a slave flash for the s3 is...with the on board flash i know def cannot dude haha ;)

anyway any sample pics with the diffuser you using?

Ya, you can. They have a few different sizes, so make sure that they have one that fits your flash head.

Most of the pictures are of my friends, which I do not post online. I have a picture of some coffee in a cup, will upload that when I have time to process it.

What tripods do you people use? I have an old Manfrotto 190 with a three way head. Its a good sturdy tripod. Think I can bash someone with it, then continue to take photos. :bsmilie: However, I cannot carry it around with me every day. Am on the look out for a decent mini or micro tripod that I can easily transport.

Hi Cerebrus,

I got myself a light and compact ultrapod II

http://www.pedcopods.com/up2.htm

Quite easy to fit into a bag and bring along. If you make use of other structures around the area you are taking pics from and make good use of the velcro, it can be quite versatile. Cathay photo carries this product. Can't remember how much I paid tho...

Hi Cerebrus,

I got myself a light and compact ultrapod II

http://www.pedcopods.com/up2.htm

Quite easy to fit into a bag and bring along. If you make use of other structures around the area you are taking pics from and make good use of the velcro, it can be quite versatile. Cathay photo carries this product. Can't remember how much I paid tho...

I have a micro tripod this size. :) The ultrapod is really usefull, a friend of mine uses it for his compact P&S. Am looking for something a bit larger. Am looking at the Slik Sprint Pro at the moment. Thanks!

hello,i'd like to get a circular polarizer from lensmate.One thing i'm not sure is whether i have to get a lens adaptor from lenmates specifically or i can the one i already have a 58mm one to fit with the hoya 58mm circular polarizer? Thanks

hello,i'd like to get a circular polarizer from lensmate.One thing i'm not sure is whether i have to get a lens adaptor from lenmates specifically or i can the one i already have a 58mm one to fit with the hoya 58mm circular polarizer? Thanks
If you already have a 58mm adapter, just go to one of your local shops and get a 58mm cir polariser. It should be cheaper then getting from lensmate and asking them to ship to you.

can someone recommend me a good slave flash for the s3 is which can also use the dome diffuser thing?? I don't wish to get a slave flash and the diffuser separately,if i knew what brand of flash to buy.I can get it at the shop together with the dome diffuser..thanks.

can someone recommend me a good slave flash for the s3 is which can also use the dome diffuser thing?? I don't wish to get a slave flash and the diffuser separately,if i knew what brand of flash to buy.I can get it at the shop together with the dome diffuser..thanks.

Hmmm no hotshoe on S3 leh. Got to buy a flash mount... :cry:

Quite alot of brands out there. Try to get one that has a tilt/swivel head and is rated as a digital slave.

Hi guys

I want to pick up a TC DC 58B, the canon adapter LA HC 20+ hood set & UV + circular polariser
One of my firends is coming to singpore soon, where would you reccomend he looks for the above

Which UV & circular polariser would you guys reccomend?
And an approximate cost will be most helpful as I will be paying him in advance, thanks

Hi guys

some urgent help will be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.