Canon Photomarathon 2009 is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi any old timers know usually what time the photomarathon will be until?

good luck to everyone who's going for the marathon tomorrow! wish could go but got work -__-

Hi any old timers know usually what time the photomarathon will be until?

Est will end about 6+7 depending on the starting time wheather got drag or not, if u want to wait for results may strech til 9+10pm! Last yr's timing!:sweat::sweat:

End soo late ah.

Haha! Anyway, will be there tmr with frens. :)

See all tomorrow! Best of Luck and most important.....enjoy the thrilled and tiredness of the marathon!!!!!!!! Cheers!!!!

Est will end about 6+7 depending on the starting time wheather got drag or not, if u want to wait for results may strech til 9+10pm! Last yr's timing!:sweat::sweat:
sure will drag one especially time to submit the photos and the judging process. last time even after the cut off time, booths were still open to accept submissions.

sad, I might be going alone... or shoot alone.. hope to know some friend there...

sigh, was looking forward to this since september. but my 2 friends bailed out on me. they dont wanna go at all.

:cry: now im all alone and i have to be back home by 7ish. HOW LIDDAT? maybe i can leave straight away aft submitting theme3 pic?

so reach anytime before 9am ok?

Ha ha. Manage to walk-in and register, is a tiring and fun experience. This year themes are

1) Togetherness
2) Motion
3) Energy

:). I don't think I did well but it is the atmosphere and experience that I want.

Anyway here's my take today. :bsmilie:

Picture1-37.jpg

Hello. Would like to share some information to those that attended the Canon 2009 Photomarathon.

Please scan your memory card as some of the laptop seems to be infected with a virus.
There is another thread talking regarding this virus, and I am also affected by this virus. :angry:

url to the other clubsnap thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=587039&highlight=photomarathon

Please spread the word and format your card to be safe!

Hello. Would like to share some information to those that attended the Canon 2009 Photomarathon.

Please scan your memory card as some of the laptop seems to be infected with a virus.
There is another thread talking regarding this virus, and I am also affected by this virus. :angry:

url to the other clubsnap thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=587039&highlight=photomarathon

Please spread the word and format your card to be safe!

Yeah, my friend transferred his and one of his shot became corrupted! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.