Canon Photomarathon 2009 is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that each year only the canon users win?

Why cannot take at studio? If the person has the resources why can't he use it? It will just be like having a rules that says no DSLR, only PnS. Or Can use DSLR, but cannot use lens cost more then $1000.:dunno: (BTW, I do not have a studio if you have this question in your mind.)

I dun think they stated cannot shoot in studio. Photographers shoot in studio shoot for their own comfort from my point of view. It's a photomarathon anyway. Suppose to out shooting. Shoot on location. Just hav fun basically. The award is not tat big anyway. :)

anyone noticed the following in the form?

(e) consent to CSPL using, reproducing and/or publishing the images provided by me in any
manner as CSPL may deem fit without compensation.

I confirm and agree that the content of this Form shall be binding on my estate, heirs, executors
and assigns.

The 2nd part seems kind of overkill.

I am unable to go there:(
My exam coming soon.
SO how?

:dunno:any free gifts or food provided?
food dont have lah...but if like last year then should have shirt and various canon items for sale.

Me too. Got something on that day now. But I have already registered.. how? :(
just registration only. those who confirmed coming on the day will need to pay participation fee.

I hope this year no more winning photo selected taken in the studio, hope the judges pay more attention to the submitted photos.

photos that LOOK like shot in studio doesnt mean it's shot in a studio lor.

lol. :)

I've registered for this event! will be going with 1 of my friend, anybody interested to join us feel free to pm me =p
still a low level newbie here. =)

photos that LOOK like shot in studio doesnt mean it's shot in a studio lor.

lol. :)
Studio or Street....as long the organizer(s) never say anything...anything goes. If the theme matches...i would like to submit a nude.

who knows maybe people now planning how to load their vehicle with studio gear to deploy onsite.

Studio or Street....as long the organizer(s) never say anything...anything goes. If the theme matches...i would like to submit a nude.

who knows maybe people now planning how to load their vehicle with studio gear to deploy onsite.

IIRC Studio or street shoot or any other shoot is ok as long as pict are not PP or DI or Photoshop!!! as long as u go shoot and come back in time to submit.

Canon Phototmarathon is more about ur creativity in interpration of the theames and think there is no restriction in studio or any other type. :cheers:

I even know some even rent a place nearby to set up their temp studio just for this event. :)

So how many people have made arrangements to rent studio or even space to set up shop for the event? :D

for those who are in driving range, will you be converting your apartment into an ad hoc studio?

Can I check with you guys who have gone for this before. Do we really need to register BY 0700hrs? is it ok to register at say 0730 or 0800? esp since the first theme is release at 0900hrs only?

Can I check with you guys who have gone for this before. Do we really need to register BY 0700hrs? is it ok to register at say 0730 or 0800? esp since the first theme is release at 0900hrs only?

Although I have not been there before, a friend who have joined before told me it's ok to be slightly later than 0700. Therefore, I intend to walk over at around 0730. 0700 is just too early..... :nono:

hahahha so "slightly later" = 30mins? but yeah I agree 7.30 seems more reasonable given 9am start time, esp if you stay far from suntec.

Wah so early. Omg. Didn read so dunno.
Xd :(

Status
Not open for further replies.