Canon Photomarathon 2009 is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woho... tomolo the event will start... so excited... see you guys/gals there ;)

Wondering if someone will be helpful to help me take phot of myself at the event.. since i'm going alone ;) So i can put the photo on my facebook.. haha

what do u guys think the 3 themes that will be announced tomorrow?
so exciting now.
count down 20 hours left. haha

I would say...

Energy, Fun & Love

do anyone know that if we can use the picture style in our camera and lensbaby?

;)

For registration kindly take note:

Date: 10 Oct 2009
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre
Hall 603
Time: 7am

Cheers

hahahha so "slightly later" = 30mins? but yeah I agree 7.30 seems more reasonable given 9am start time, esp if you stay far from suntec.

Haha, you are right, I stayed very far from Suntec..... gonna be a very tiring day..... ;)

hmm... kinda worried will overslept... haha ;)

For registration kindly take note:

Date: 10 Oct 2009
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre
Hall 603
Time: 7am

Cheers

Charles,
what time we meet for breakfast before going? At the 24 hrs coffee shop @ Pioneer mrt?

6.15 am?

Charles,
what time we meet for breakfast before going? At the 24 hrs coffee shop @ Pioneer mrt?

6.15 am?

I think meet at 6am?? Slowly eat breakfast and kopi before going think will reach there at 6.45am. By then the queue might be Long hahah

Last edited:
Oh ya... i'm trying not to bring too much equipment for tomorrow event...
Kinda tiring for full day event..

Wah so early. Omg. Didn read so dunno.
Xd :(
last year i came 0930 still can register and the registration booth was open throughout the event. I wonder if this year will be the same as well since they did not mention cut off time for registration.

Hopefully they allow registeration even it is late :thumbsup:

Try to register online today and the response is that the registration is closed due to overwhelming response. So can I still go down on 7 AM tomorrow and register on site or must I register first online?:(

Try to register online today and the response is that the registration is closed due to overwhelming response. So can I still go down on 7 AM tomorrow and register on site or must I register first online?:(

i think you can try your luck tomorrow.. i heard that there are a lot of ppl that register online but never manage to find time to join the event. but no guarantee the organiser will accept last minutes registration... good luck :thumbsup:

well, I will just go down with my friend tomorrow to try my luck. If can't , then just do our own photo shooting gathering :). Still can enjoy:)

ahhh my fave yearly event..
really sad can't join this year :(

well, I will just go down with my friend tomorrow to try my luck. If can't , then just do our own photo shooting gathering :). Still can enjoy:)

i like your true photographer spirit too man... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

by the way, will 2 battery enough for the event? How many shots can be taken?

Last edited:
i like your true photographer spirit too man... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

by the way, will 2 battery enough for the event? How many shots can be taken?
as many shots as you want but only one submission per theme per person.

7am???? A bit too early for me though, fortunately i'm not registering. :sweatsm:

i think i go there ard 7 plus or 8am... since base on those members who attended before... the theme wun be realised until 9am. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.