Canon EOS 450D Club - PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
2599_62458820980_576060980_2070971_2104430_n.jpg

Shot this at Admiralty Park. Anyone knows what bird is this?

By the way, it's pretty quiet here nowadays isn't it? Where have all the 450D shooters gone to?
Because my thread is gone. So everything is kinda ruined. Haha.

Well, good pictures!

GMAN

2599_62458820980_576060980_2070971_2104430_n.jpg

Shot this at Admiralty Park. Anyone knows what bird is this?

By the way, it's pretty quiet here nowadays isn't it? Where have all the 450D shooters gone to?

Very nice shot! :thumbsup:

How do you make the background blur in such that it's silky smooth? It really helps to bring out the subject nicely. What settings did you use?

I was also in AP yesterday evening but I did not managed to get good shots, but I earn prizes from going there. The prizes are more than 30 mozzie kisses on both leg :embrass:.

NovJoe.

Few more flower shots after slight sharpening.

3345301743_fc6bbe96a2_o.jpg

3345301641_d850a0cc79_o.jpg

3346134672_87e9f489e6_o.jpg

Do give me some advice on room of improvements.

Many Thanks!

NovJoe.

Hi Joe, small suggestion, technicalities aside, work on not putting your subjects smack in the centre of the photographs.

Hi Joe, small suggestion, technicalities aside, work on not putting your subjects smack in the centre of the photographs.

Thanks for the tips.

I'll try that out the next round of shooting.

NovJoe

Kena qns by "MIB" (Man In Blue) as I took this shot at a multi-storey carpark nearby at 4am :p.

3367422151_c05165dde1_o.jpg

NovJoe.

Thanks NovJoe:)
To get maximum blur, ie. shallow depth of field, open up your aperture as big as you can. Small F number in other words;)

Well, your macros are impressive!:thumbsup: I suck at spotting little critters:bsmilie:

Very nice shot!

How do you make the background blur in such that it's silky smooth? It really helps to bring out the subject nicely. What settings did you use?

I was also in AP yesterday evening but I did not managed to get good shots, but I earn prizes from going there. The prizes are more than 30 mozzie kisses on both leg

NovJoe.

To get maximum blur, ie. shallow depth of field, open up your aperture as big as you can. Small F number in other words;)

I see. I'll try with bigger aperture next round. :)

Well, your macros are impressive!:thumbsup: I suck at spotting little critters:bsmilie:

Thanks for the thumbsup! I'm still learning macro shots as well and was lucky to spot a few critters. ;)

Nice shot.

Thanks alot!

NovJoe.

3365249501_699f62f207.jpg

From the 2nd level of my school's building. This shot was not planned as I wanted to shoot a huge lumps of clouds actually which resembling an animal.

Went back inside to fit my DSLR and return only to see no more signs of it. :cry:

I like the shot:) I think you could make the shot more attractive by employing more bokeh (blur circles) in the background:thumbsup:

hey guys, pls feel free to comment and advice. This is my first try on a DSLR. Juz bought my 450D at the IT show last week.

http://madbomb3r.deviantart.com/art/Snapple-116407576

I think it looks like it is the technopark at opposite Bouna Vista MRT station but from school... hmmm...

NovJoe.

Last edited:
What happened Gman? I thought this was THE thread for 450D? I saw the new one, but I like it here, so I post here:D
Previously there was another General Discussion thread. That was the main magnet. Many came by and because of that thread, they posted their pictures in this thread. Now that thread is gone. So people don't really come by much. Oh well. Hope you guys continue to post your pictures.

GMAN

Previously there was another General Discussion thread. That was the main magnet. Many came by and because of that thread, they posted their pictures in this thread. Now that thread is gone. So people don't really come by much. Oh well. Hope you guys continue to post your pictures.

GMAN

We shall start flooding pictures here ;).

Long time didn't see your snaps liao...

Post them :)

NovJoe.

So be it. Let's flood here with our shots, NovJoe!:D

GMAN

never visited this thread before , but since im a 450d user too i think i'll share some too :D

3362482572_903e282e6d.jpg

3360434716_afc56a9a6d.jpg

3315677272_c9819cc15f.jpg

3286726978_e8e0666ed6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.