"Beyond the Shutter Click" Digital Imaging Seminar by Canon and ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh no one post pics yet? :p

Ya the model shoot was quite fun..:bsmilie: Joyce is the one in white tube right? Ya I think she's definitely the most popular among the photographers.. So many crowding around her man.. But I must said she's quite pro..:thumbsup:

Just wanna thank the organisers for making this event an enriching experience!

Happy New Year everyone ! :)

no, the photographer for today was nightwolf75. :)

nice meeting u too, finally! ;) and yeah, agree with u abt wedding photography. good luck to those who think they can get away with 'i'm on a budget, so looking for $10 photographer... best do free'....

and i think simon got post the pic of u winning the prize too? hehe... the best expression of all the winners! :bsmilie:

DCA - finally recognise ur face liao! let us know the quality of the paper, yah? ;p

Heh no one post pics yet? :p

:bsmilie: I was expecting there to be at least a few threads last night on the photoshoot. So i didn't post mine. Seems like there's only one now. ;p

Ya thats y i never post mine too..:bsmilie: Maybe most of them are out at the Istana now then later go to take fireworks? Thats y most of them havent post up..

:bsmilie: I was expecting there to be at least a few threads last night on the photoshoot. So i didn't post mine. Seems like there's only one now. ;p

you guys should have checked out the model shoot man.... tens of cameras all going *beep* *beep* *beep* from the autofocus. Haha damn cute la. I think the models also got a suntan from the non-stop flash aimed at them. I think there was this model... joyce i think... quite alot of photogs crowd around her... guess she's that popular one. :thumbsup: :bsmilie: Was a good photoshoot in the end, throughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Like the below? :sweat:

IMG_8332.jpg

Big big thanks to the organizers for this wonderful event. Learned a lot of things :D now information overloaded. hahaha.

Happy new year everyone! ;)

sometimes the tips and tricks got so cheem....ppl were just amazed! and overwhelmed!
72338172.jpg

WHAT THE THATS ME LOL

i wasnt digging my nose btw, the finger looks like it was at the nose though

haha.. thanks for the enriching experience and kudos to the organising committee... met up with 2 fellow CSers i havent seen for quite some time as well as put a name to a nick i've seen often in the forum.. but didnt get to meet so many other fellow CSers... hope to see u guys arnd some time soon!

nice meeting u too, finally! ;) and yeah, agree with u abt wedding photography. good luck to those who think they can get away with 'i'm on a budget, so looking for $10 photographer... best do free'....

and i think simon got post the pic of u winning the prize too? hehe... the best expression of all the winners! :bsmilie:

DCA - finally recognise ur face liao! let us know the quality of the paper, yah? ;p

wah lao... dun say u liao... need to hint u 2 times then u know who am i...

What was the purpose of the model shoot?

Some of my collections

All the photographer shooting with their big gun at the model.
_MG_7180.jpg

_MG_7190.jpg

well, her bf doesn't look quite happy i think.
_MG_7199.jpg

Peeking at darren peeking the photographers.
_MG_7203.jpg

Kudos to Darren and teams.
Looking forward for such an events in the future. I learned a lot. :thumbsup:

All the happy shooter at the events.

a big thank you to Clubsnap for organising the seminar with Canon. i really enjoyed the talk on IR and Wedding photography. kudos to deadpixel and CYRN for sharing their experience. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.