"Beyond the Shutter Click" Digital Imaging Seminar by Canon and ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
acutally i think the lucky draw coupon is a name tag as well (since there were double-sided tape behind for sticking on) just that nobody uses it :sweatsm:

i scared i go toilet kena blanket party if i write my nick... :cry:

but ortega's suggestion is :thumbsup: :devil:

Well organised seminar, The adobe tips was good , eye opener for simple PS. Looking forward for more events next year.

you guys should have checked out the model shoot man.... tens of cameras all going *beep* *beep* *beep* from the autofocus. Haha damn cute la. I think the models also got a suntan from the non-stop flash aimed at them. I think there was this model... joyce i think... quite alot of photogs crowd around her... guess she's that popular one. :thumbsup: :bsmilie: Was a good photoshoot in the end, throughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Great seminar, think this round is just about nice for beginners like me and more advanced shooters. Good presentors and nice atmosphere. Got potential to branch into different tracks in future focusing on different aspects or specializations. Hopefully sponsors get more generous and keep it going ;)

had an enjoyable time at the seminar...thx to darren and the team for organising it! too bad no one was wearing their name tags...would have liked to put more names to nicks. :)

some snapshots to share...

darren, our mc for the day, delivers the opening address and introduces triston and alex who shared tips for better composition and photo printing using the Hahnemuhle printing paper.
72338095.jpg

next up, sam from colorvision who taught us how to manage our colours better to get perfect colour consistency all the way until the final print, using a photo of his daughter as an example. i never even heard of icc profiles b4 today!
72338119.jpg

the wonderful world of infrared photography was explained by matt from CS. so now i know that IR is best done with old nikon DSLRs and crappy lenses! this IR photo of his son's eyes kinda freaked me out.
72338130.jpg

intermission! time for tea and coffee! the blue light from the projector resulted in this ghostly silhouette of one of the seminar participants in front of the stage.
72338141.jpg

Ya the model shoot was quite fun..:bsmilie: Joyce is the one in white tube right? Ya I think she's definitely the most popular among the photographers.. So many crowding around her man.. But I must said she's quite pro..:thumbsup:

you guys should have checked out the model shoot man.... tens of cameras all going *beep* *beep* *beep* from the autofocus. Haha damn cute la. I think the models also got a suntan from the non-stop flash aimed at them. I think there was this model... joyce i think... quite alot of photogs crowd around her... guess she's that popular one. :thumbsup: :bsmilie: Was a good photoshoot in the end, throughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Somehow this pic reminds me of Ju-On..:bsmilie:

the wonderful world of infrared photography was explained by matt from CS. so now i know that IR is best done with old nikon DSLRs and crappy lenses! this IR photo of his son's eyes kinda freaked me out.
72338130.jpg

darren soh shares his tips on using Aperture 1.5, a super nifty image management software from apple. i must agree with him, the loupe function is pretty cool.
72338148.jpg

shirley tan, the queen of photoshop! wah... i never knew PS could make eyes bigger, faces slimmer, remove eyebags, change hair colour, lips more luscious etc etc etc. everyone better sign up for her workshop ok!!!
72338158.jpg

wedding photography by cyril ng (CYRN) was next! wow....so many tips and tricks, it could have been a whole day seminar on its own!! anyone who thinks they can do the wedding photography job for $10, GOOD LUCK TO YOU MAN!
72338165.jpg

sometimes the tips and tricks got so cheem....ppl were just amazed! and overwhelmed!
72338172.jpg

zaren,

r u the photographer for today? wearing the bermudas one?

finally, nightwolf75 our brave and handsome photographer for the seminar. nice mtg u today bro!
72338177.jpg

zaren,

r u the photographer for today? wearing the bermudas one?

no, the photographer for today was nightwolf75. :)

Ya the model shoot was quite fun..:bsmilie: Joyce is the one in white tube right? Ya I think she's definitely the most popular among the photographers.. So many crowding around her man.. But I must said she's quite pro..:thumbsup:

Yeah she's the one in white tube. She striked more poses than the others. Smth like every 1 min or less strike another pose. The guys got plenty to shoot. :thumbsup: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.