Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
BTSC-logo.png

Suntec Convention Centre
Auditorium (Level 2)
30th December 2006
8:30am to 4:00pm
Admission : FREE

Welcome to a digital photography seminar that is different!

Unline other photography seminars about taking better pictures, this seminar organised by Canon and ClubSNAP is aimed at improving your images already captured! With the rise in popularity of digital cameras, photography enthusiasts will doubtlessly be interested in what lies beyond the click of the shutter. This digital imaging seminar will bring together a fusion of leading imaging partners who will address the knowledge of post-exposure digital experience, including Adobe, Apple, Canon, ColorVision and Hahnemuhle.

In addition, speakers from ClubSNAP will be sharing their knowledge on how to capture infrared/ultraviolet images with your digital cameras, as well as taking better wedding photos. There will also be an exhibition of images contributed by members of ClubSNAP (printed on various Canon photo-quality printers) and a Bazaar where you can experience the entire gamut of digital imaging peripherals and software discussed during the seminar as well as other great photographic hardware at great prices.

This ground-breaking seminar will offer photographers an entire suite of knowledge that goes beyond the click of the camera's shutter - designed to take your digital photography experience even further beyond the simple capture of the image.

Admission is FREE but limited to the first 500 registered participants only, so be sure to sign up today at http://www.clubsnap.com/register

Seminar Topics
Top 10 Killer Portraiture Techniques in PhotoShop!
Color Management Demystified - Consistent Color Everytime
Unsurpassed Digital Post-Production Workflow: Focus on Photography
Artistic Expression: From Capture to Print
See the World in a different light: Infrared/Ultraviolet photography techniques
Wedding Photography: Getting those perfect shots

Other activities
Digital Bazaar/Marketplace
Photo Exhibition
Model Shoot*

BTSC-footer.png

----------
* Additional details on Model Shoot - Places are limited to the first 250 (or so) registrants who indicate their interest in participating in the shoot. Duration, Timeframe(s), Location and actual number of participants will be determined on the day of seminar as it will be affected by factors beyond our control. More details will be forthcoming nearer the date of the seminar.

great! when will registration be open? how do we register? is this only open to Canon users or everybody who's interested? definitely eager to learn more from this!

great! when will registration be open? how do we register? is this only open to Canon users or everybody who's interested? definitely eager to learn more from this!
Registration will be open tomorrow morning. Open to ALL.

count me in;)

Great to hear this;) . what time will it open??? i am very interested and and to join all the shoots:cool: . tks Clubsnap and the rest!!!

i'll be going. should be able to make it since it's term break for me.. would be a great opportunity to interact with and learn from u guys! looking for more oopportunities n insights on how to get more out of my prosumer.. unexplored possibilities, unchartered terrain.. hope u guys dun siam me can alr.. lol..

can meet up and haf kopi and cheesecakes. :bsmilie:

wah i wan mocha or ice chocolate with expresso! ;p
so u supplying the cheesecakes?

sry for the above OT... :embrass:

cant wait to register n attend n learn more from all u guys!

wah like that darren will be sibei bo eng la... all go pm him and ask. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: A gd finishing to 2006! :bsmilie: I most prob will be there too..

wow.. good event..
too bad can't join. will not be in singapore at that day :(

i wonder wat time will the registration open??? since a number of CSer goin for Lexus Cup and Cos play event, many would not be ard after 9am:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.