"Beyond the Shutter Click" Digital Imaging Seminar by Canon and ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: We have 290 registrations (with about 50% opting to participate in the model shoot) for the event so far so please register your interest as soon as possible to secure your seat.

Looking forward to meeting all of you in person on the event day!

Update: We have 290 registrations (with about 50% opting to participate in the model shoot) for the event so far so please register your interest as soon as possible to secure your seat.

wow, with so many ppl, i guess the model shoot would be :confused: ....

Must have cannon SLR then can go ah?

Registered already...but kena spam filtered by company server. :(
Had to use gmail instead...

Dear registrant,

We are pleased to acknowledge your registration.

For updates, kindly proceed to xxxxx using the following email address and password:

Email Address: xxxxxxxx@singnet.com.sg
Password: xxxxxx

Yours sincerely,
Organiser of Canon/ClubSNAP Digital Imaging Seminar :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Update: 365 registrations to date. Keep them coming in.

We are looking for a couple of people to help document the event (even though we know from past experience that there will be lots of pics) from a photography angle, and perhaps even from a videography angle - any volunteers?

Update: 365 registrations to date. Keep them coming in.

We are looking for a couple of people to help document the event (even though we know from past experience that there will be lots of pics) from a photography angle, and perhaps even from a videography angle - any volunteers?

yilishengxian comes to mind. the CS reporter.:thumbsup:

Is the model shoot free? What time will it be held?

Great effort, ClubSNAP! A fantastic way to end 2006 .... :thumbsup:

Registered myself already.

i have a few friends who might be able to do the videography. need to check with them. i can do also but im afraid it might not turn out nice... haha.. n i wan to be an attentive listening audience so that i can pick up tips n tricks! if u need videography ppl, tell me!

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;2698816 said:
Dear registrant,

We are pleased to acknowledge your registration.

For updates, kindly proceed to xxxxx using the following email address and password:

Email Address: xxxxxxxx@singnet.com.sg
Password: xxxxxx

Yours sincerely,
Organiser of Canon/ClubSNAP Digital Imaging Seminar :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HI, I have received an acknowledgement after sign up but I cant loggin, did anyone experience such problem or just me??:confused:

Update: We have received more than 660 registrations thus we have now stopped accepting new registrations as we run the risk of overcrowding at the seminar venue.

Thanks for all those who have registered earlier, and our sincere apologies to those who did not manage to register in time.

Update: We have received more than 660 registrations thus we have now stopped accepting new registrations as we run the risk of overcrowding at the seminar venue.

Thanks for all those who have registered earlier, and our sincere apologies to those who did not manage to register in time.

can la... any members who register after 500 sit outside and view the big big monitor outside suntec city lor.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

darn! too late! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.