Bad Experience with Paid Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
the creditability of a person takes many years of efforts to build, and it is very easy ruined just with in a day..

Think about it.

There's really nothing much I can say either.
As of again, I wanna apologise for this.
I really really hope that you guys will stop probing into my life.
I will transfer funds definitely, but after that please dont interfere.
thank you.

i think its abt time the whole issue is put to rest, continual attack on the person involved.. there will not be an end.. at least she came forth and offered the apology in public, and that she understands how her modelling career is severely impacted, and that is already a self-found punishment...

everything in life happens/doesnt happen for a reason, it may be personal, it may not be. whichever the case..

its time to put down the knife and become buddha on the spot.. er.. wait.. whats that chinese proverb again??

Oh well, as loupisk would know, i'm 19 too. run a small business and i've been in akward situations like this too. my only advice to you girl, is to suck it up, learn from it and move on. no point telling people to not interfere with your personal life because you put it up for firing the second you started being irresponsible.

just suck it up, learn from it and dont do it again. thats all that can be done now.

the creditability of a person takes many years of efforts to build, and it is very easy ruined just with in a day..

Think about it.

really?:think:
we got one that was questioned time and time again for his creditability...yet the guy survived all the accusation and even seem to done well quite well in his new venture..:bsmilie:

aiyah can't help it sometimes it's fun to attack xiao mei meis.
This is one reason I don't pay for the girls I shoot...at least if they back out we can all just go for supper.

Hi firstly to Geoffrey, I am very sorry to backout last minute but I had no intentions whatsoever to cheat on your money. Tho I do also know that a thief wouldnt admit on stealing, yet again, its up to you to believe. I'm sorry.

To the others, out of the photoshoots that I've had, I have cancelled only 2 shoots, but perhaps thats enough to ruin my modelling career. To all you others I have a bad rep already, and I'm so sorry to those who were involved in this whole situation.

I know that doing this, I am being very irresponsible& my attitude towards this situation was reckless& immature as quoted from other CS-ers.

It seems weird but I would just be happy if you guys stopped probing into my personal life as it has zilch to do with the happenings of basically me not turning up for the shoot(s) and supposingly conned. I will transfer the money back to him by stated date& time, and I hope Geoffrey can close this thread. I wouldnt mind if this was just among the CS-ers or people involved in photography but I do not want this to involve my personal life.

I hope you guys understand, as most of you people I did not offend yet are critisizing me as a person rather than on just the situation stated above.

Thanks.
Sorry Geoffrey.

Naomi (that's not even your real name right?),

I am sure it took a lot of courage to come here and post an apology in light of the reputation you have worked very hard to gain for yourself.

I admire that courage, and can only imagine how difficult it must have been for you to come here and post up, considering that just about everyone has comdemmned what you did, not only to one photographer, but to others as well.

However, for your apology and courage to be worth anything at all, it has to be backed by action.

Did you compensate all those who you played out? Will you?

Or are you willing to? Apparently, it seems that a heck of a LOT of TIME and MONEY went down the drain if the descriptions of how you played out other photographers were accurate.

I don't want to sound condescending, but who is supposed to pay for all the 'model couldn't make it last minute' time, studio booking, transportstion, airfare, opportunity lost and what ever other costs, besides the sheer frustration and embaressment your actions have created?

It's really easy to say sorry, but are you really sincere in that you're willing to right all the harm and actual dollars and cents costs and losts you have costed others?

Naomi:

And now, there's a refund deadline to be met - set by you: 8 pm, Monday, Aug 13.
Do think very carefully if you plan on letting the deadline lapse. Not only would you have repeated a certain type of behaviour, but you would also have triggered a police report against yourself.

It is your call.

Geoff

aiyah can't help it sometimes it's fun to attack xiao mei meis.
This is one reason I don't pay for the girls I shoot...at least if they back out we can all just go for supper.

PRO!;p

I concur. Scandals once broken, is very difficult to hide - as they say, you can't stuff the genie back once the lamp is unstoppered.

And this is even more so when no convincing explanation has been made or action taken, mere apologies alone sometimes doesn't quite cut it.

Oh well, as loupisk would know, i'm 19 too. run a small business and i've been in akward situations like this too. my only advice to you girl, is to suck it up, learn from it and move on. no point telling people to not interfere with your personal life because you put it up for firing the second you started being irresponsible.

just suck it up, learn from it and dont do it again. thats all that can be done now.

Right,

Before we continue delving deeper and deeper and endlesly speculating, may i suggest we take a step back and let "idrinkyoulick" fulfill her part of the bargain by returning what she has promised to "Geoffp".

Thank you.

Geoffp, if its ok by you, i would like to close the thread and should you think its pertinent to open another thread in regards to this matter subsequently, please feel free to do so. I would however discourage anyone else from trolling, spamming or post anything in a manner which is deemed disruptive/offensive/speculative.

i think its abt time the whole issue is put to rest, continual attack on the person involved.. there will not be an end.. at least she came forth and offered the apology in public, and that she understands how her modelling career is severely impacted, and that is already a self-found punishment...

everything in life happens/doesnt happen for a reason, it may be personal, it may not be. whichever the case..

its time to put down the knife and become buddha on the spot.. er.. wait.. whats that chinese proverb again??

Sorry PB,

You see, abuse, of the actual blame for abuse in any situation, lies very much more on the person or parties that allowed the abuse to occur and continue, rather than the actual prepetrator.

Or to put it simply, talk, and oh so heart-felt apologies is ABSLOUTE EMPTINESS without a total and genuine action to amend the wrong doings on the apologiser's part!

It doesn't take a drama major to play the 'Oh dear ... I'm so sorry guys ... I never really meant to hurt anyone' card.

And it's all the more so easier for a young, sexy pitiful whatever to jerk on cardiac foreskins and know that more than likely, they will bloody well get away with it! And all they had to do was act oh so sorry!

I am truely SORRY, I have absolutely NO RESPECT nor very little tolerance for the furtherment and perpetuation of lies.

Just to be clear, is the agreement refund of just fees paid by Monday, or fees paid plus rental of studio costs? I do note that Geoffp stated in the first post that it should be both. Better to clarify before a further misunderstanding happens on Monday.

Mod: Ok to closing. Next milestone for me is 8 pm, Aug 13.
I will start a new thread, reporting whether the necessary has happened, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.