Bad Experience with Paid Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? Myabe you shd start a theadfor this.

Not just young lah..

till now i have yet to get back my money for a canceled shoot/workshop...

and the organizer is apparently busy with other consignment and bought new equipments.

As for the model ! She should be fined 10.000 SGD, six strokes of the cane and publicly hanged. At least and as a first warning !

You want to be the hangman? :bsmilie:

tn2_pierrepoint_the_last_hangman_1.jpg

this is the same model that my friend contacted months ago... my friend should be shooting with a friend who travel all the way from thailand. they have agreed with the date, time, compensation and other details regarding the shoot.. on the eve of the shoot she back out. reason she got school that date and other commitments... Watta freakin reason there from a model who just agreed to shoot ...

two photographers end up sipping coffee on the hotel lounge frustrated.. waste of money waste of time since he took day off just for that shoot.. photgrapher friend from thailand speechless :bsmilie::bsmilie::angry:

he should have posted his story before... so you should have not experience this...

this is the same model that my friend contacted months ago... my friend should be shooting with a friend who travel all the way from thailand. they have agreed with the date, time, compensation and other details regarding the shoot.. on the eve of the shoot she back out. reason she got school that date and other commitments... Watta freakin reason there from a model who just agreed to shoot ...

two photographers end up sipping coffee on the hotel lounge frustrated.. waste of money waste of time since he took day off just for that shoot.. photgrapher friend from thailand speechless :bsmilie::bsmilie::angry:

he should have posted his story before... so you should have not experience this...

Thanks all, who contributed to this thread. Two contributions have made me more determined to pursue vigorously should the Monday deadline for a refund not be met. The first is the one above; the second is the earlier revelation that model was in Singapore while saying she was abroad etc. I don't think anyone should be treated like this.

PS: I too am owed "credit" by an organiser. But enough has been said in CS, I think , if its the same one referred to a few posts up. Grateful if this thread is kept to the issue with this model; and maybe another thread can be opened if the matter with the organiser still needs airing.

Geoff

Where is Loupisk?

I think this is serious enough to call in The Executor.

serv.asp

Thanks all, who contributed to this thread. Two contributions have made me more determined to pursue vigorously should the Monday deadline for a refund not be met. The first is the one above; the second is the earlier revelation that model was in Singapore while saying she was abroad etc. I don't think anyone should be treated like this.

PS: I too am owed "credit" by an organiser. But enough has been said in CS, I think , if its the same one referred to a few posts up. Grateful if this thread is kept to the issue with this model; and maybe another thread can be opened if the matter with the organiser still needs airing.

Geoff

Geoff, deal with this swiftly. Think of it as doing this mannequin (literally) a favor. Her reckless, irresponsible, and airheaded behavior needs to be shown the stick. Better for her to learn life's lessons on responsibility now, than face far severe consequences later in her life.

As for the model ! She should be fined 10.000 SGD, six strokes of the cane and publicly hanged. At least and as a first warning !
you sound like very typical Singaporean liao...

That's bad, really really bad for you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Get the individual and the sentence shall be executed with TLC. :angel:

It will be her last photoshoot!

Hangman.jpg

:bsmilie: where you get this unique image from?!:bsmilie:

Hey! Hey! ;)

I have been through a similiar experience where in the parking of my building I parked for the first time, in my car reserved lot, with a motorbike I had. The same day the administration of the building gave me a last warning paper !

I said "WTF! First time and already a last warning!"

Then they apologized after I wrote in to thank for their efficiency in watching my space, they did not know the bike was mine! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ahahah! Was nice meeting you, Catchlights! :thumbsup:

you sound like very typical Singaporean liao...

That's bad, really really bad for you.

The thread starter was just trying to be nice, i believe. Knowing that the model is in need of money.

Ok ok.....i need to lower my IQ over here........

You are willing to pay a model which you just known because she says she is desperate for money? I want to be a model too.....maybe I can a cash advance as well.

Being nice is good but hello.........when it's money involve I do not trust anybody at all.

Hi firstly to Geoffrey, I am very sorry to backout last minute but I had no intentions whatsoever to cheat on your money. Tho I do also know that a thief wouldnt admit on stealing, yet again, its up to you to believe. I'm sorry.

To the others, out of the photoshoots that I've had, I have cancelled only 2 shoots, but perhaps thats enough to ruin my modelling career. To all you others I have a bad rep already, and I'm so sorry to those who were involved in this whole situation.

I know that doing this, I am being very irresponsible& my attitude towards this situation was reckless& immature as quoted from other CS-ers.

It seems weird but I would just be happy if you guys stopped probing into my personal life as it has zilch to do with the happenings of basically me not turning up for the shoot(s) and supposingly conned. I will transfer the money back to him by stated date& time, and I hope Geoffrey can close this thread. I wouldnt mind if this was just among the CS-ers or people involved in photography but I do not want this to involve my personal life.

I hope you guys understand, as most of you people I did not offend yet are critisizing me as a person rather than on just the situation stated above.

Thanks.
Sorry Geoffrey.

I'm afraid that your personal life got brought into the picture because they suspect the bona fides of the reasons you gave. And viola, it turned out that they were right.

If you didn't want it to be exposed, you should have either came in to clarify earlier, or think carefully before you give a reason which can easily be exposed as untrue.

Hi firstly to Geoffrey, I am very sorry to backout last minute but I had no intentions whatsoever to cheat on your money. Tho I do also know that a thief wouldnt admit on stealing, yet again, its up to you to believe. I'm sorry.

To the others, out of the photoshoots that I've had, I have cancelled only 2 shoots, but perhaps thats enough to ruin my modelling career. To all you others I have a bad rep already, and I'm so sorry to those who were involved in this whole situation.

I know that doing this, I am being very irresponsible& my attitude towards this situation was reckless& immature as quoted from other CS-ers.

It seems weird but I would just be happy if you guys stopped probing into my personal life as it has zilch to do with the happenings of basically me not turning up for the shoot(s) and supposingly conned. I will transfer the money back to him by stated date& time, and I hope Geoffrey can close this thread. I wouldnt mind if this was just among the CS-ers or people involved in photography but I do not want this to involve my personal life.

I hope you guys understand, as most of you people I did not offend yet are critisizing me as a person rather than on just the situation stated above.

Thanks.
Sorry Geoffrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.