Bad Experience with Paid Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
The model that the TS found must be a new model. Normally, experience models will never do silly things like that. I am guessing the model is not local as well.
Bro .... her friend advertised her as, the model "who does some freelance modeling work. She is extroverted and friendly, and possesses an excellent work attitude for a model."

Bro .... her friend advertised her as, the model "who does some freelance modeling work. She is extroverted and friendly, and possesses an excellent work attitude for a model."

Haha.............."an excellent work attitude":bsmilie:

And................"who does SOME freelance modelling work":bsmilie:

Actually hor...............the model friend can write any S**T she wants to get attention lor....:sweat:

Plus just look at her nick "i drink you lick"...........

well.... i guess this "model" is just a kid.

how much more you want from a 19 year old ?

if she cannot act and work professionally, den make this known across cs lor. make other members know.

well.....she offered you another date already what....(which i think its useless.. and means spending extra money..)

well.... i guess this "model" is just a kid.

how much more you want from a 19 year old ?

if she cannot act and work professionally, den make this known across cs lor. make other members know.

well.....she offered you another date already what....(which i think its useless.. and means spending extra money..)

the mood and attitude would've by then, changed dramatically.

get the $$ back.

TS can pm me her name? thanks!

It's in the first post of this thread. Check the link. Photos attached as well.

Wed Aug 8
30 minutes to shoot time – no response to SMS; 20 mins to shoot, no answer when I ring. 15 mins to shoot, I get this : “Hi geoff I’m so sorry I forgot to inform u I was overseas. Can we rearrange Monday?” I reply that I want a refund by noon on Monday (Aug13), plus rental for location.

From her blog http://www.xanga.com/freeflowclass/608922301/i-want-you-to-be-my-sweetest-thing.html seems like she was shopping at Bugis in the evening of 8th August. If the date and timestamp on the photos are correct.

And I think (from her blog) the issues she mentioned seemed to be about "breaking up with a very close friend".

Hope TS get your money bad. And she will be a responsible model and make an effort to pay .

Whether is a school kid, as long as you are above 12 years old you are consider adult.
In this cases the contract is verbal and money is paid upfront. She is irresponsible and her attitudes is bad.

actually, it should be 18yrs in singapore. below tat one is considered a minor. anyway, she's 19 and she did receive payment. i think she should be made responsible for wasting time, and money of TS in rental of studio etc.. all in all, i view this as fraud or cheating.. this is a criminal case (can someone verify this?)

verbal or not it doesn't help him because without a written contract it's just considered as he said she said in the eyes of the law. but yea her behavior was unethical...nail her to the wall!

I believe that whether its 18 or 21 as far as capability to contract in Singapore is unclear, but for sure its not 12.

actually, it should be 18yrs in singapore. below tat one is considered a minor. anyway, she's 19 and she did receive payment. i think she should be made responsible for wasting time, and money of TS in rental of studio etc.. all in all, i view this as fraud or cheating.. this is a criminal case (can someone verify this?)

i don't think it could be considered fraud here though her behavior certianly is fraudent...but i could be wrong...it is a case of cheating though.

I believe that whether its 18 or 21 as far as capability to contract in Singapore is unclear, but for sure its not 12.

yea isn't 12 still considered a minor so only a parent or legal guardian can sign for the minor?

Fri July 6
Model is pre-paid (after exchanges of e-mail)
In bohpian situation, I hope members here will learn something from those gangser movies ...............
"50% now, ....... and 50% when i receive the goods........" :think:

In bohpian situation, I hope members here will learn something from those gangser movies ...............
"50% now, ....... and 50% when i receive the goods........" :think:

What 50%????? I give them nothing until they do a clean job.:devil:

Why should they even be getting 50% when the job is not even done yet. Plus there is no black and white (legal document) that when you pay 50%, you die die must do the job. Worst still now, TS gives 100% payment.....haiz....

In the near future, just don't pay anything at all until the job is done. Clear cut and simple.

It's always the case photographer do not pay model or model paid in advance but never turn up......

if liddat den all such business should hav all payment on paper. 1 copy for model, another for photographer- like those carbon copy type. :think:

Such poor working attitude model should be made widely known and blacklisted. Guess she will learn lessons in life the hard way.

From her blog http://www.xanga.com/freeflowclass/608922301/i-want-you-to-be-my-sweetest-thing.html seems like she was shopping at Bugis in the evening of 8th August. If the date and timestamp on the photos are correct.

And I think (from her blog) the issues she mentioned seemed to be about "breaking up with a very close friend".

totally busted!!! she just did wonders for her rep....

if liddat den all such business should hav all payment on paper. 1 copy for model, another for photographer- like those carbon copy type. :think:

It is suppose to be this way.......some business is conducted without paper because it base trust but when the trust is being abuse, that is when it becomes tricky.

So I always believe in black and white as it's the fastest and probably the way to get back at people who just it's only a play play thing.

From her blog http://www.xanga.com/freeflowclass/6...est-thing.html seems like she was shopping at Bugis in the evening of 8th August. If the date and timestamp on the photos are correct.

totally busted!!! she just did wonders for her rep....

People like that generally don't care since to them modelling is a play play (and err...other methods) way to get easy and extra cash. It's not their ricebowl. And even if it were, they are not in a position to understand things like professionalism and responsibility, or the trouble they create.

Their entire being revolves around themselves, their handphones and digicams, being popular, being attractive to the opposite gender, blogging, MSNing and hanging out.

I'll take a bet the friend who first advertised Naomi's services as well as Naomi herself pretty much couldn't give a danged about what you all are saying here right now; she's out with her friends chionging, shopping, clubbing and whatever else.

The only time they worry is when they are stripped of what's important to them. They (most) don't even care if they get arrested because they can't grasp the ramifications of things like repurcussions, and likewise, responsibility.

There have already been several cases of CSers having very bad experiences with all sorts of youngsters in the past, from helping out students to freelancers to models to model 'agencies' and so on.

It's best to just save ourselves the grief and avoid dealing with kids, no matter how cheap they are, or how alluring they look. They know that, and prey on our symphaties and very often, human desires.

Edited to add: Disclaimer: I know the above is a generalisation, and there are always exceptions. I have had the pleasure of knowing a few very responsible and hard-working teenagers and young adults in the past. You have to be very aware of what kind of person you're dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.