Aug Outing - Portraits (aka XMM shoots) photo sharing

9565999277_e9c6f69aca_c.jpg

Wow nice.... Post proccessed or in cam?

not much pp, only convert black and white.

I will advise on pulling back on the sharpening or just doing spot sharpening to specific areas.
Else the complexion becomes bad with blanket sharpening.

Otherwise, nice B/W shot.

A sharp lens is also called an honest lens. but girls somtimes dont like to know the honest answer!!!

I will advise on pulling back on the sharpening or just doing spot sharpening to specific areas.
Else the complexion becomes bad with blanket sharpening.

Otherwise, nice B/W shot.

actually no sharpening there, i even think about soften it a bit. but ends up just convert BW and leave it

actually no sharpening there, i even think about soften it a bit. but ends up just convert BW and leave it
Many of your shots are nice:thumbsup:, but the model skin is not very flattering, especially at the area on the fore head.
This could be easily fixed in lightroom by softening the skin or PS it.

Wah, Sharon's photos keep continue endlessly! ;) Let's keep Rei Rei a chance to catch up! hi hi .....

Rei Rei - A Sparkling Face ...

Many of your shots are nice:thumbsup:, but the model skin is not very flattering, especially at the area on the fore head.
This could be easily fixed in lightroom by softening the skin or PS it.

Any tips or trick, if PP too much it will looks like those wedding photo, too soft, and too smooth.

Any tips or trick, if PP too much it will looks like those wedding photo, too soft, and too smooth.

maybe you can try in LR clarity and sharpness -20 to -40. just a little to retain the texture.

If you using lightroom, Go to develop module >click on the adjustment brush> select soften skin> use the adjustment brush and paint over the skin & pull down the "clarity" slider, the skin will be blurred out. before u do any skin softening , it's
best to use the "spot removal" to remove any blemishes. If in doubt check on youtube, lightroom on skin soften.
How much to adjust it's base on your preference, but it's best to have a natural looking retouching.:)

maybe you can try in LR clarity and sharpness -20 to -40. just a little to retain the texture.

No, pulling down the clarity slider will soften the overall image. You need to use the adjustment brush > select skin soften & paint over the skin instead. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Thanks guys
And the last one (sorry Ranchi, no more)
The Third model, always there but we are unaware

9600998352_9c4dda4ee4_c.jpg

Thanks guys
And the last one (sorry Ranchi, no more)
The Third model, always there but we are unaware

9600998352_9c4dda4ee4_c.jpg

Ah.. 3rd model.. Why I am not aware!!! heee..

Just processed a roll of film and found this one
9968671934_eec98c91ca_c.jpg