Aug Outing - Portraits (aka XMM shoots) photo sharing

Too bad this was a rush job since we had to return to the resting stop to switch models and I had no time to get someone to use a reflector and check exposure.

9534511810_30672071ed_b.jpg

Brenizer? the DOF is unreal - almost looks Shopped! *oops*

My share of the two xmm!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: poseur
Wow...wonderful shots all around! Liked the bokeh too. What lenses were you all using? The photos have been stripped of the EXIF info...
Looks like all of you had a great time learning an improving :)

Wow...wonderful shots all around! Liked the bokeh too. What lenses were you all using? The photos have been stripped of the EXIF info...
Looks like all of you had a great time learning an improving :)

And Q06 to GR to GXR to Carl Zeiss to Voitlanger !

This is the most interesting outing. There is so much discussion of lenses and shooting knowledge after the event.:thumbsup:

This is the most interesting outing. There is so much discussion of lenses and shooting knowledge after the event.:thumbsup:

Haha must be the subject. Makes people want to review the photo more!

Haha must be the subject. Makes people want to review the photo more!

Not "must be". Its definitely the two models. They are so good at posing n easy to work with. They have a certain "aura" in them that will captivate you.

Not "must be". Its definitely the two models. They are so good at posing n easy to work with. They have a certain "aura" in them that will captivate you.

Great, let invite them for all our future outing regardless of landscape, street photography etc.... The turnout definitely will be good, more people will share/discuss their skill, and build a closer Pentax/Ricoh community. :bsmilie:

Some of my last pics for this outing on GXR! One with CZ Planar 50/1.4ZK and one with FA77 Limited

A picture a day to keep the photos going.. Nice.. .. Hee