LR Tips I’m Teaching My First In-Person One-Day Seminar Since 2019

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
It’s going to be an incredible day for the folks who can make it. It’s the updated version of my “Ultimate Photography Crash Course,” featuring a full day of just things I would teach a friend if I had just one day to make a real difference in their photography. It’s the stuff I would teach them so they could start making better photos literally the very next day. Plus, it’s got my latest Lightroom and Photoshop techniques, and best of all – there’s no risk. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if it’s not the best day of photography training you ever had, at any price, ever. Here are the details:

WHO: Just me
WHAT: My full-day “Ultimate Photography Crash Course” live seminar
WHERE: In Orlando, Florida, at the Orange Co. Conv. Center or watch LIVE ONLINE
WHEN: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
TICKETS: Just $99, either in-person in Orlando with me or online (your choice)

Here’s the link to reserve your spot (in-person seating is very limited – we’re in a small, intimate, beautiful theater in the convention center. Hope you can make it.

Monday Night, I’m doing the Keynote at ClickCon in Chicago​

clickCon-Screen-1-1024x576.jpg

What a cool event for people into people photography (Portraits, fashion, etc.). It’s lots of sessions, but it’s a hands-on conference with lots of live model shoots, location shoots, and workshops, and it’s really pretty unique in our industry. I’m doing the keynote that kicks off the conference the night before (Monday night), and I hope you can come. Here’s the details:

WHO: Me and a huge roster of instructors
WHAT: The ClickCon Hands-on Photography Conference
WHERE: Chicago, IL
WHEN: My Keynote is Monday, July 31, and then conference starts Aug. 1, 2023
TICKETS: Vary, but $40 for tradeshow only. $399 for the 3-days or $599 for their Ultimate Pass.

Here’s the link for tickets and more details.

A Big New Photography Tradeshow Launches in New York City This September​

bildfe-1-1024x576.jpg

And I’m thrilled to be one of its Keynote speakers. The BILD Conference, produced by the folks at B&H Photo, moves into New York’s Javits Center, which fits nicely into the location and is close to the time slot where the beloved Photo Plus Expo used to be held each year.

Steller collection of instructors and four different training tracks – this will be awesome, and I hope I’ll get to meet you there in person. It’s coming up Sept 7-8, 2023. For more info and tickets, hit this link.

WHO: Me and a steller roster of instructors
WHAT: The BILD Photography conference
WHERE: Javitz Center, New York City, NY
WHEN: Sept 7–8, 2023
TICKETS: You can get ’em right here.

The post I’m Teaching My First In-Person One-Day Seminar Since 2019 appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...