Status
Not open for further replies.
donchua said:
http://www.asianaerospace.com/main.asp

For those fast birds catcher..:cool:
Got to get ready a long lens..:think:

so its here again...

i have to ask my clerk to start opening the letter box everyday.. :bsmilie:

but dun think my cam good enough for aerial display..

k3nn3th03 said:
so its here again...

i have to ask my clerk to start opening the letter box everyday.. :bsmilie:

but dun think my cam good enough for aerial display..

Still got times to upgrade...:D

I got to get my customer to reserve tickets for me..:D

Definitely going. Hope to get trade tickets though... Public days are just tooooooo crowded to get good static displays shots...

Will be good to see you guys there, Don and Kenneth.

Anyone else coming? I know Damien for sure confirm dai guarantee will be there.... Nicholas, you going?

philliptan said:
Definitely going. Hope to get trade tickets though... Public days are just tooooooo crowded to get good static displays shots...

Will be good to see you guys there, Don and Kenneth.

Anyone else coming? I know Damien for sure confirm dai guarantee will be there.... Nicholas, you going?

If got trade show tickets I also cannot go though my work place just beside..
Got to work..
Only public show on Sat & Sun.

Sorry leh... if get trade tickets all not transferable... got name on ticket... :p

If I can get the trade tickets, then company will give us time off to watch. But I'm just a lowly chap, don't know got chance or not.

philliptan said:
Sorry leh... if get trade tickets all not transferable... got name on ticket... :p

If I can get the trade tickets, then company will give us time off to watch. But I'm just a lowly planner, don't know got chance or not.

hmm..never mind lar..no need ticket to shoot the performance outside anyway

hope can use this again...

600MM.JPG

Wah , handheld somemore. :thumbsup:

Must have good arm muscle leh.. :sweat:

or the IS is fantastic.... :sticktong

Wai said:
hope can use this again...

600MM.JPG

WAH PIANG! That one L lens or is it one of the cannons used during National Day?!?

The timing of the airshow is quite bad... Nearly noon and the sun is high, the sky is too bright... Wish they have one in the late afternoon... best light then.

On top of the AA2006, today's straits times wrote that Airbus A380 will land at Changi in November 2005. No date specified, but when times come, I hope there'll be a photo shoot outing to capture this giant bird :)

BTW,

Badges issued are strictly non-transferable. Identity checks will be conducted. Please bring along your passport / NRIC for security checks on the day of your visit. Visitors without a valid badge or is found to have gained access with another person's badge will be prosecuted. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors in jeans, bermudas, shorts, sandals slippers or sports shoes and to minor below 18 years old.

So to get in there have to wear formal? Jeans not allowed

But it is the WOW factor that leaves the impression of the others....

Or it was seen as a bazoka in white clothing.....

Wai said:
more bulky than a SCT telescope

rinaldi86 said:
On top of the AA2006, today's straits times wrote that Airbus A380 will land at Changi in November 2005. No date specified, but when times come, I hope there'll be a photo shoot outing to capture this giant bird :)

Perhaps SIA or Airbus has the answers.

Actually, for the flying aerial display, it is better to shoot at the beach front. No blockage and you have a good panoramic view of where the planes are coming. This allows you to plan your shoot and also to track the planes. You can bring some shades and wear bermudas to beat the heat too.....

Indoors are only good for the static displays... but on public days, you are gonna get tonnes of people crowding!:)

AA06 Outdoor Survival Gear:
1) Cap
2) Shades
3) Sunblock
4) Sandals
5) Bermudas and light t-shirt
6) Field chair to sit down while chopping the best spot on the beach front.
7) Drinks
8) Long lens > 200mm
9) DSLR with lots of CF cards!
10) Monopod, in case you dont have Wai's strong hands! :bsmilie:
11) Towel to cover your gear from overheating in the sun and also for your sweat....;p
12) Wet weather protection... just in case it rains.

One more to add, a Spotter.

It wouldn't be fun swinging that red-ringed "L" white tua pow around, wondering which direction the plane is coming from or where exactly it is.....

Zplus said:
AA06 Outdoor Survival Gear:
1) Cap
2) Shades
3) Sunblock
4) Sandals
5) Bermudas and light t-shirt
6) Field chair to sit down while chopping the best spot on the beach front.
7) Drinks
8) Long lens > 200mm
9) DSLR with lots of CF cards!
10) Monopod, in case you dont have Wai's strong hands! :bsmilie:
11) Towel to cover your gear from overheating in the sun and also for your sweat....;p
12) Wet weather protection... just in case it rains.

Outing? Would love to join if timing is good.

rinaldi86 said:

November 11 to 13. Will be parked at the F gates. Changi Coastal will be a good place to shoot it I guess.

philliptan said:
November 11 to 13. Will be parked at the F gates. Changi Coastal will be a good place to shoot it I guess.
Thanks for the info.. any time for it? maybe can organise outing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.